TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Official NoLimits/NL2 Help Thread

^So, what could I do to fix it? Or would I have to wait until another update comes out? Thanks, btw!

Also, do you have Tunnel Maker? I know the basics, but if I tried to build a tunnel through any terrain surface, it still blocks it off, and I've seen other coasters that use tunnel maker and don't have this issue. Can you help?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright.. I noticed something saying on an earlier page to try and use anim8tor to create objects. I have downloaded the program, and I also found a object creator. Can anybody maybe direct me to a link that has full tutorials for these. I really want to create some Egyptian objects to use with a themed coaster Im in the process of trying to complete, just missing the theming items now. Or if somebody knows a place that has a few I can download that woudl be awesome.

I recently got a new laptop but when I transfered nolimits over too it I got a problem in that the simulator gets extreamly choppy when I face the camera towards extensive support work meaning I can't ride woodies or most steelies for that matter, anyone know what going on?

I find myself spending the majority of my time on a coaster making smooth, straight lift hill. Is there a hint to this, or is a lift hill hard to make for everyone? What is the quickest/easiest way to make a good lift?

Where did you put your reg. code in?/\

i believe the screen popped up when i tried to ride the sim in the full version

I find myself spending the majority of my time on a coaster making smooth, straight lift hill. Is there a hint to this, or is a lift hill hard to make for everyone? What is the quickest/easiest way to make a good lift?

i usually make my lift 1 segment, then split is up several times, delete the nodes in the middle untill there are 3 segments left. striaghten the middle segment by highlighting it and press "i". Then make the other segments smooth.

I don't mean to pile up 3 questions at once but how do you get the chain lift speed under 1kmp/h? I have seen it done of dive machine builds such as Black Halo and an Oblivion Re-creation. Please can you help me as I am currently working on a dive machine and I want it to be as realistic and interesting as possible!

Thanks to the helper.

^exactly like in all the other versions: You place nodes, drag them in the right position, alter the control points and adjust the banking. If you don't know how to do that: there's a link to a tutorial somewhere on this page

First of all, what version of NL are you using and what web browser?

1-1.7

2-Internet explorer

Just to elaborate on the matter, it is'nt picking up any of the NL files I've downloaded since I've transfered NL to my laptop from our old computer so it is'nt to do with what version I got (I think).