TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Eat a live cockroach and skip to the front of Titan

Over Texas is just only one of 12 Six Flags parks partcipiating in this Roach Eating promotion --- with Great America's event standing out above the other 11 parks as the Gurnee park attempts to lure a potential strong stomach on the 29th of October to break the current world record of the most hissing roaches eaten in a minute...36 roaches. If successful, the new record holder will be given four complimentary 2007 Six Flags season passes and VIP treatment for every visit.

I heard this advertised on the radio at work this morning... actually my coworkers heard it and then came running into my office to tell me about it. Their big question... "Would Laura do it?"

The answer:

"Hell yeah."

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Over Texas is just only one of 12 Six Flags parks partcipiating in this Roach Eating promotion --- with Great America's event standing out above the other 11 parks as the Gurnee park attempts to lure a potential strong stomach on the 29th of October to break the current world record of the most hissing roaches eaten in a minute...36 roaches. If successful, the new record holder will be given four complimentary 2007 Six Flags season passes and VIP treatment for every visit.

I heard this advertised on the radio at work this morning... actually my coworkers heard it and then came running into my office to tell me about it. Their big question... "Would Laura do it?"

The answer:

"Hell yeah."

PHOTO TRIP REPORT!!!!!!!!

The answer:

"Hell yeah."

PHOTO TRIP REPORT!!!!!!!!

I've got a better one! VIDEO TRIP REPORT!

It is more like this!!!

NOW if they could have a stunt like GROSS and DISCUSTING <---- kraxleRIDAH's link

That Fear Factor show is the most raunchiest discusting show on this planet! The only one I watched is when they ate a cooked horses colon!! Now that is bad enough! I heard of other discusting things they eat and now I see they ate live spiders!! :taiko puke: (wish there was a smiley for this because I about feel that way now!) Yes I am very squeemish when it comes to eating crap like that!!! I couldn't even watch that video all the way through!!