TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Weird California weather...

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today it was so warm and sunny, then all of the sudden the sky turned black when we were sitting in fourth period. Then the wind was blowing so hard, and then the principal got over the intercom and told us to go out in the hallway and put a book over our heads as we faced lockers because of a tornado watch. Then we found out later that it was a an actual tornado. and I could barely drive from all the stuff on the roads. When I got home there was a HUGE limb from a white oak tree in our neighbor's yard that had crashed through my mom's magnolia tree and was three or four feet away from hitting our house. Today has been crazy.

If you want a place with the most screwed up weather, it's North Carolina.

For the past few days and today it has been REALLY hot and sunny, today it thunderstorms and now they are calling for snow on sunday.

And a few years back it was warm and sunny for a few days, then we wake up and there is 3 inches of snow on the ground.

We always get odd weather like that.

Trev" I DON'T WANT IT TO SNOW HERE!!! "32

And herrrrrrrrre's your Cleveland Ohio weather:\

36 degrees, heavy rain turning to snow. a winter storm watch is in effect for all of Northern ohio until 5am Sunday morning.

And ski season ended a month ago....

So much for washing and waxing the ride whilst having several beers w/my neighbors.

They said it was going to rain today, but it's partly cloudy and about 60 degrees. No rain clouds as I can see from my sliding glass door by my computer. I usually like rain, but I don't want it to rain because I'm running a USATF (USA Track & Field) track meet!

---Brent 8)

And herrrrrrrrre's your Cleveland Ohio weather:\

36 degrees, heavy rain turning to snow. a winter storm watch is in effect for all of Northern ohio until 5am Sunday morning.

And ski season ended a month ago....

So much for washing and waxing the ride whilst having several beers w/my neighbors.

Bingo. Im from Toledo area, you guys cant compete with this!

DC weather can be weird sometimes.

Today = 71* and Thunderstorms

Sunday = 54*

Monday = 59*

Tuesday = 65*

and then 60's for the rest of the week.

Fun.

Upstate NY has four kinds of weather: Cloudy, Partly cloudy, hazy, and overcast.

But for the first few days this past week, it was actually warm and sunny. All was good until Wednesday, when, surprise, a cold front came through, bringing showers and cooler temperatures for the rest of the week, as well as lots of clouds.

That's how it goes up here, if the temperature goes anywhere above 60 or 70, you're punished with a cold front.