TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

PPP 2006 - 2nd Annual Breakfast Meetup

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Well since Hauntworld recently crowned it the #6 best Haunt of 2006:

"Next on our list is Shocktoberfest in Reading, Pennsylvania, which features three haunted attractions including a 3D maze, a massive haunted prison and one of the best haunted hayrides in the industry. Shocktoberfest also produces other events on the property such as a major Christmas attraction. There is no question that Shocktoberfest is one of our industries best operated and most successful haunted houses."

Doesn't sound lame to me. I thought we'd give it a look. It can't be any worse than Jason's Woods, Field of Screams, the Haunted Mill or any of the others around here.

Back to the roll call.

Sorry, I just had to chime in. I didn't know that you hadn't checked it out before (at least that is what I got from you post). I hope you have fun there. It just wasn't my kind of thing. I can name 3 better in PA alone.

This isn't a role call thing, but I figured I would get things back on topic-ish since I was an ass. It is another newb question, so please bare with me. During the afternoon hours, are the rides really packed? I'm sure there aren't as many people riding as there will be at night, but will I be able to get a few good laps on the flyers in a fairly decent amount of time?

• 3 weeks later...

More than likely I won't be doing the breakfast on Saturday. Maybe if it was 4 hours later I'd get up in time for it, but I fear with the craft fair, traffic is going to be a pain getting to and then to leave again for Selingsgrove and back, yeah kinda annoying. See everyone tomorrow afternoonish though!