TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

PPP 2006 - 2nd Annual Breakfast Meetup

After meeting and hanging out with a bunch of great people last year, I figured let's try this again .... so ....

The Second Annual

CoasterFanatics/Theme Park Review PPP Breakfast

Meet up and put some faces to the names that you have been interacting with for years. Everyone is invited and there is no special membership needed. There are no fees and you don't have to eat if you don't want to. This is just an opportunity for everyone to meetup and get to know each other.

When: Saturday October 7th at 10am

Where: Knoebels (International Food Court - Back of the park, next to the Log Flume)

Why: Because we will all be there anyway. Why not meet up?

Who: Everybody. Bring a friend!

Cost: Free. The Food court will be serving breakfast starting at 8am.

I hope some of you can make it. It will be great to meet you all!

Post a reply if you plan on attending so I can add you to "the list". If you have any questions, you can email me at tedcromwell@gmail.com.

Roll Call:

Ted Cromwell (CoasterFanatic)

Rich (coaster05)

Melanie (Funky Badger)

Rich's sister and her husband

Larry (larrygator)

Derek Ruth (DerekRX)

Chris (HobbyM3) and Stacie Smilek

Jay (Hercules)

Katie (CoastinKatie)

Mike (CoasterManMike)

Bryan Wood (TheGreatOne)

Scott Dermond (DragonOfFrost)

Chuck (Rider117)

Carl Merson (CoasterCarl)

Going, but definately not doing breakfast:

Craig (TokenYankeeBoy)

Kyle (RaptorBoyASU)

Heath (Rugged One) and Kim

See you there!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rich (coaster05, UK trip)

Melanie (Funky Badger, UK)

My sister and her husband who are not members here.

We will be a CP the night before and staying in Youngstown Ohio so I doubt if we can make it there by 8, but we will give it a try.

We have never done PPP so are other restaurants open befor the official 12:00 starting time.

I would have considered it for sure, as that happens to be Canadian thanksgiving. (so the monday would be a holiday).

But I'm more then likely going to be visiting relatives in Indy that weekend. My parents are bribing me with a visit to Holiday World to get me to go.

We will be a CP the night before and staying in Youngstown Ohio so I doubt if we can make it there by 8, but we will give it a try.

The breakfast isn't until 10am. The food court OPENS at 8am.

We have never done PPP so are other restaurants open befor the official 12:00 starting time.

To my knowledge, the Food Court is the only thing open that early. It is where most of the employees eat before they start their shifts. Pretty good food at a really good price. Can't beat it.

So ... I am going to go ahead and put you down on the list. It would be killer to catch up with some BOTBC peeps.

I will be at PPP again, but I am not sure if I will be able to make the breakfast. We normally drive in that morning, but we shall see!! So put me down as a maybe!

Is there anything to ride in the morning/afternoon?

Like Larry stated, the rides will be open Saturday Afternoon. Since the Covered Bridge Festival runs alongside PPP all weekend, there are quite a few people there. The website always say that the rides open at noon, but some of the ones in the parking lot can open as early as 11am. It is a very casual atmosphere.

Knoebels doesn't have wristbands but instead uses a stamp. Keep a close eye on friends and enemys, because until the ink dries it can be used as a way to "brand" your foe for the duration of the day. There is nothing quite like having "Phoenix" stamped backwards on your forehead!

Over the last couple of years, the nights at PPP have been VERY crowded. If you plan on riding a good bit, you will want to plan on either doing it on Saturday or Sunday afternoon.