TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Intamin Rockets down?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But you can't even put the stratacoasters into that category. I would be shocked if, say, Xcelerator, Storm Runner and Rita were all experiencing extended downtime at the same time. But if you through KK and TTD in the place of Storm Runner and Rita, it's not that shocking.

Besides, is Kingda Ka really experiencing that great of downtime? It has either been raining here or been windy for the last couple of weeks. Maybe that is a problem. The last two times I have been to the park, the ride has been down. It is a moody sucker anyway.

Me = not surprised at all.

Derek rode Storm Runner over the weekend.

Could it just be that the crappy park (knotts) didn't take care of theirs, and TTD and KK are always broken?

Watch your mouth! Knott's is buckets of fun!But I do agree, TTD and KK break down like twice an hour. which is pretty impressive considering it takes two hours to repair it each time.

but seriously, one time I had to wait like 3-4 hours for KK while I was already standing in the station itself, because it kept breaking down! it broke down like 8 times that day

That was one ballzzey move dude. 5 OUT OF 5 POUND IT STICKERS!

According to forum members on RCPro, Xcelerator also reopened yesterday!

Great! I was just about to ask again about Xcelerator, since I was planning a trip to Knotts right after Ghostrider came out of rehab (according to the schedule on the Knotts website). I thought about cancelling the trip when I heard Xcelerator was down as well, but now it sounds like I might go.