TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Amazing Race 10

pvcoasterguy

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rob & Amber are in it. Also supposedly in are the Kentucky people from the past season. The huge omission seems to be the hippies, who claim they were not even contacted by the producers to race again.

As long as no one from the Family edition is in the race, it's OK with me...

dt

I have also heard that none of the past winners are in the race which would be why the hippies were not asked to return.

As for Reichen and Chip, first off, they won, so they wouldn't be asked back. Second, Chip blogged for CBS' "Return of the Racers" and cleary stated he was not part of the All Star Season.

I completely missed the promo. I cannot watch video here at work so it'll have to wait till i get home.

Everything i have read has said no hippies. Even if they are in the promo, The preview gods have been known to play tricks in the past.

I would prefer if they were not in it.

All Stars so far

I found this on You tube. I hope its right, because i can see two of my favourites. Blake and Paige and Danny and Oswald.

However, i have a weird feeling its not completely correct. There are a few that are very different to this, and some that are pretty similar.

According to Wikipedia, they have been sighted in Southern Argentina, which is pretty cool, because lots of people think they may go to Antarctica.

I'm all for ROMBER. As a huge fan of the survivor seasons 1-11 that would be awesome. Although I did love Uchenna and Joyce, Rob and Amber derserved it...they stopped at nothing.

Unfortunately no one from Big Brother has ever been on the show (wait was there someone...i can't remember). Anyway, the coolest thing ever would be to have Will and Mike Boogie from BB to be on the show. Janelle would also be a great candidate. Guess I'll have to hope for next season though .

P.S I have dropped out of the Amazing Race since the beginning of the family vesion (worst idea ever, way to blow that season CBS).

Yes my favorite team is back Dustin and Candiance aka the barbies. they are my favorite team because they're like the only people on the last season that didnt team up with anyone and screwed teams over which is exactly how i would play. also im surprised they didnt bring back the chow? brothers or the only woman team back for all stars cant wait for the new season.

My parents are going to Antarctica next month!

If you've watched all the seasons though, there are plenty of times when they have charter flights for the group.

From Southern Argentina it's a pretty quick flight, or a longer boat ride over to Antarctica. That would be cool if they went to Ushuaia!!

From Southern Argentina it's a pretty quick flight, or a longer boat ride over to Antarctica. That would be cool if they went to Ushuaia!!

Yeah, I've always wondered about that place. While they're down there, do you reckon they're going to go to the Falklands or South Georgia? Because THAT would be cool .