TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Amazing Race 10

pvcoasterguy

At 8:30 PM ET/PT on Sunday, September 17, 2006, The Amazing Race will have the season premiere of its tenth season. And, from the looks of it, it will be a good season.

Just wanted to make sure everyone knew about this. The Amazing Race just won an Emmy for the ninth season, making a total of four Emmys for this show.

More information (including the teams and a preview) can be found at the official website here: http://www.cbs.com/primetime/amazing_race10/

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ I count 8 out of 12 teams that are white. I don't think they pick based on culture. Amazing Race is VERY good at picking teams and while they may have given (for example) the Indian (7-11) team more of a glance, I'm sure they will make great TV.

Which is why they have won 4 emmy's.

I'm just glad they aren't doing the family addition again.

Hope everyone got a chance to see the season opener yesterday. An episode recap is available here: http://www.cbs.com/primetime/amazing_race10/shows/ep01/race/story/index.shtml

I did not expect that first elimination--it has got to be the first elimination outside of a pit stop.

Anyway, I think this season could be really great. Though, I love the models' full title: Recovering Drug Addicts/Models. [/b]

Im bummed the Indian couple is gone. They seemed to be the nicest of everyone. Also, I dont really like how quickly they got rid of one team. It really didnt add much to the show.

So far I really dont like any of the teams that remain. Hopefully I can find someone to root for or else Ill just lose interest.

I really love the queens... they are soooo funny. Especially when they were doing the Chinese dance routine thingy, and learned it faster than the cheerleaders. They are so gay it's not even funny.

Anyway, the show is already on on the east coast, and will be starting at 7:00 in each of the time zones. So, be sure to tune in!

Looks like I got my schedule mixed up. TAR starts at 7:00 each night and ends at 8:00. Sorry!

• 2 months later...

Wow! What a good ending to a good season. I won't spoil it but I was happy with the results and with the season overall. It started out very slow but the last 5 or 6 episodes were pretty good! I am *very* excited to see they are doing an Amazing Race All - Stars starting in February. They said the teams have not been announced yet but who do you think they may be?

^ It will probably be a mix of some of the winners and some of the favorites.

Anyway, I agree. The end to this season was great! I was a little sad that the last leg wasn't very long (like last year's finale), but it was still pretty good.

I'm very excited about Amazing Race All-Stars, though.

SPOILERS OF WHO IS PROBABLY IN ALL-STARS BELOW!!!

SPOILERS!!

They are filming All-Stars right now and they have had folks take pics of a couple of the contestant pairs. Don't read below if you don't want to know who is competing.

Uchenna and Joyce

The Guidos

The Barbies from this last one

Myrna and Shmirna or whatever her name was "AIR-RO-PLANE... like this (twirls around)"

Those are the only ones i've heard for sure.

Someone told me Romber!

Should be interesting!

I've heard that as well. I hope so! I think they are one of the best teams to ever play - Rob actually gets the fact that IT IS A RACE! Nothing will ever beat him convincing other teams to quit and take a penalty to help him. He is a friggin genius.

I was disappointed that Bama didn't win. It would've been nice to see an all female team win it for once instead of the young guys team.

All-stars should be excellent! I hope Charla is back. I'd bet that Mr. wife-abuser Jonathan and Victoria will be back.

Sue