TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Europa Park - train, bus, taxi?

N'at Man

I realized that for my upcoming trip to Europa Park I did not get all of the details of the buses from Ringsheim train station to Europa Park (El Andaluz Hotel). I'm a bit worried that my train schedule may not work but I'm a little confused by the schedule on www.suedbadenbus.de. In case I run into problems, can anyone tell me if there are taxis available at Ringsheim train station? I am arriving at 16:30 on a Thursday and my train leaves at 8:58 on Saturday. Thanks.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a timetable on the website, but it's only valid till september 12th so you need to check it again in the future

http://www.europapark.de/page,38,en,Directions%20&%20Parking.html#bus

Looking at the Die Bahn website again, it looks like I can take the same trains but stop earlier at Herbolzheim rather than Ringsheim. They have more frequent buses when I need them (as shown on the bus schedules linked above).

• 3 months later...
There's a timetable on the website, but it's only valid till september 12th so you need to check it again in the future

http://www.europapark.de/page,38,en,Directions%20&%20Parking.html#bus

Looking at the Die Bahn website again, it looks like I can take the same trains but stop earlier at Herbolzheim rather than Ringsheim. They have more frequent buses when I need them (as shown on the bus schedules linked above).

Exactly. Herbolzheim is the stop for the park

The bus there is very frequent early when the park opens and later when it closes.

Just tying up some loose ends on this thread. Back in September we arrived at Ringsheim train station in the afternoon and picked up the bus to the Europa Park resort entrance. It was on time, no problems.

When we departed two days later we headed to the Herbolzheim train station in the morning. The bus was also right on time. One thing to be careful of is that it looked like each bus on the schedule stopped at either Europa Park resort or Europa Park entrance but not both so it's important to make sure you find a bus time that matches your destination.

I asked at the hotel if they had a shuttle service. They do even though it is not listed on the website but it costs 30 euros I believe. So the bus is much cheaper if it fits your schedule.

• 3 weeks later...