TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

HW's Will Koch to appear on "The Colbert Report"

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ You're mixing up Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert, but yes they are on Comedy Central. "The Daily Show" is on at 11pm and "The Colbert Report" (which is what Will will be on) is on at 11:30pm.

This is AWESOME news! Colbert is such a great show, I can't wait to see what's in store.

Have Will tell Stephen you guys are going to make a ride based on "Stephen Colbert’s Alpha Squad 7: Lady Nocturne: A Tek Jansen Adventure" book (this is a recurring joke on the show, it's the sci-fi book he wrote).

It's hard to tell what kind of interview style he'll use. Sometimes he goes after guests and tries to "nail them" (get them to admit he's right about a certain issue). Since it's a segment on Lincoln, I'm going to assume it'll probably be a bit more light-hearted in tone and he won't be grilling Will too much. Just make sure Will knows anything Colbert says is a joke, and make sure to appear affable and easy going.

Since you guys are Holiday World, he might mention his ongoing "War On Christmas" bit, which is where he thinks that the media is trying to destroy Christmas.

Will's a bit of a nut...

Paula

Yes he us a bit of a nut. I will say this about Will he does have a great enthusiasm for the park. It was funny earlier this year during the construction tour of Voyage Will was like a big kid grinning from ear to ear. His appearence on the show will probably be interupted with lots of laughs.

Thanks for all the information Paula.

Awh man, I WAS really looking foward to visiting Holiday World until I found out it's being run by an ND grad.

I kid, I kid. Should be a fun interview and great exposure for the park.

-Joey "FIGHT ON!!!" Mandel