TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Lil' Robby Robb's final destination 3

Please note: this has alot of text in it, and alot of large pictures, and I don't want them to get in the way of the original lil robby rob comics thread. however, if i will be asked to move these to the other thread, i will do so.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

The original lil' robby rob comics can be found here:

http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=25068

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Comic #1:

Comic #2:

Comic #3:

Comic #4:

Comic #5:

Comic #6:

Comic #7:

Comic #8:

Comic #9:

Comic #10

Comic #11

comic #12

Comic #13

Comic(?) #14

Comic #15

Comic #16

Comic #17

-----------------------------------------------

and now for the concluding storyline, in text only:

Lil' Robby rob and Elissa walk off the scene, Robb traumatized, and Elissa looking calm as ever, probably not even realizing she's the next to go. Robb moans about Guy and Derek's deaths, when suddenly Elissa stops in her tracks, thinking.

"What is it?" Robb asks.

"In the original Final Destination movies 7 people got saved by the premonition each time. this time only 5 people got off the train."

-"6 if you include Kim" says Robb.

-"Who was the 7th person to get off the train?" Elissa asks somewhat worried.

Robb tries to remember the premonition.

First people to die were Derek and Morbosity, but Morobosity never did get off the train.

next were Guy and Kimmy, that makes 3,

then Elissa flew off, crashing next to...

"DAN!" Robb yells.

-"In my premonition you crashed next to Dan! splattering blood all over his sugar-free ice cream!"

-"ewwww..." says Elissa. "sugar free ice cream? you don't suppose he would actually eat it anyway, do you?"

-"Well, a good sugar-free ice cream IS hard to find" says Robb, and they bolt off to find Dan.

they see Dan finishing off the last few bites of the ice cream, which, seeing as Elissa never splattered with blood, had nothing wrong with it.

Robb quickly grabs Dan's ice cream and tosses it into the trash can.

the cone rolls out through a hole in the bag.

Dan: What the hell are you doing?!

Robb: Saving your life!

Dan: That was sugar-free!

Robb: Yeah?! Well blood has gloucose in it! gloucose is sugar! And why the hell do I know that!

Dan just looks at him, trying to figure out whats going on.

The ice cream cone keeps rolling, up to a tagada ride, where there is an exposed wire coming out of a fusebox.

Elissa: Wait, Robb... Theres no blood on the ice cream, I never went splat! Dan was never the one at risk here...

The ice cream touches the exposed wire, short-circuriting it, the electric flow zooms towards the ride which explodes into a ball of flames, tossing riders everywhere.

the Tagada itself flies up in the air, and lands on top of Elissa, upside down.

As Dan and Robb recover from the explosion, they look over to the tpiped over Tagada. no sign of life. they pull together and pull up the tagada alittle, and under it lies Elissa, not moving.

"E...e...Elissa?" mumbles lil' Robby rob.

Elissa awakens. "Wha? I'm okay! I'M OKAY!!! DO YOU HEAR THAT MUGGSY?! I'M O..."

Elissa looks over to her beloved doll, Muggsy, which she was holding in her hand, which was now reduced to a bunch of ripped cloth and fluff.

Elissa screams a gut-wrenching scream.

a while later, Robb, Dan, and Elissa are walking away from the scene, Elissa looking traumatized and dead on her feet. "he was the 7th..." she mutters. "he was the 7th..."

"Uhm, guys..." says Dan. "As much as I'd love to stick around and see you guys get blown to smithereenies, my mom says I'm not allowed to hang around disaster areas and crime scenes." he says and runs off.

"His mom's weird" mutters Robb, watchin Dan run away.

but as he looks back at elisssa she's gone. "Elissa?!"

Robb runs through the park calling out Elissa's name.

He eventually sees a crowd forming under the deonator, the intmain freefall tower Elissa loves so. wondering what all the fuss is about, he looks up, and sees Elissa climbing tot he top of the tower.

"ELISSA!" He cris out.

Elissa stands on the top of the tower, her arms spread out, holding a peice of Muggsy's cloth.

"Take me, Intamin." she says and leaps to her death.

"ELISSA!!! NOOOOOOO!" Rob shouts as she plunges down.

eventually, with a large THUD, the horror ends.

"Owwwww..." she mutters, rubbing her head.

Elissa fell on top of ACEr Joe, who happened to be around, and bounced right off.

"AH FO' GOSH SAYKES! DIS IS DUH SECOND TIME TODAY!!!" mutters Joe and waddles off, rubbing his sore back.

Robb runs to her "You idiot! Suicides never work in the final destination series!"

Elissa: "my head hurts."

Robb: "Elissa, despite whatever happens to everyone else, we must never give up, there are too many beautiful things in life. there's intamin! there's B&M! Thereare all sort of things!"

Elissa: "There is nothign out there for me."

Robb: "Don't say that!"

Elissa: "No. let me be... I have nothing to live for."

Robb: "Not even for... me?"

Elissa looks at him surprised.

Robb: "I love you, Elissa, I'll always love you."

Robb leans in closer to her.

Elissa: "OH MY GOD! EW! GET AWAY!!!! COOTIES!!! COOTIES!!!"

Robb is thrown back in shock.

as things subside Robb walks away sad.

Robb: "Alright... I'll make sure they'll name a meal after you at McDonalds..."

Elissa suddenly springs to life. "MCDONALDS?!" she says, and a wild grin appears across her face. she has gotten the will to live again.

Robb: "Why yes! Mcdon... oh, shoot." he says, as he compares Elissa's wild grin to the one in the photo of her and Muggsy.

seconds later a freefall car plummets down from the top of the tower and squishes Elissa to smithereens.

Robb: *Whew*, that could've been akward.

Robb walks away smiling proudly as the crowd looks on in horror.

however, he then remembers that his death came soon after elissa's, he panics, but then he spots ACEr Joe in the distance. he runs towards him.

"ACEr Joe! ACEr Joe! you have to lift the curse you cat on me earlier today!" he panics.

"Naw, joo hoyt mai bak. i have ae vewy sensitive reaw end." Joe replies.

-"Please, Joe! you were on the coaster too! you'll be saving yourself too!" Robb ccries out.

-"Oh FUYNE!" says Joe. he puts up his arms and wiggles his fingers. "CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS HALLABALLOOO--"

before he finishes his spell he gets run over by a derailed dragon wagon train.

"Ugh, a Dragon Wagon. what a way to go." says Robb, staring at ACEr Joe's feet sticking out from under the train like the wicked witch in the wizard of Oz. "Time to steal his shoes!"

Robb walks away with ACEr Joe's shoes.

bursts of fire from stunt shows spook him, however, and he stars wlaking faster, when he almost stumbles itno a knife juggler, Robb runs away, when suddenly he finds himself surrounded by risky things. Togo coasters! juggling acts! frustrated staff members! this is beginning to look alot like his photo! Robb panics when suddenly... THUD, an anvil falls from the sky and crushes him.

THE END.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love it! Right up our alley as we watch sci-fi and horror movies most of the weekend! Although I can't beleive we haven't seen FD3 yet!

One thing I have to say though, regardless if you like Flipdude's comics, FD3, or fakeland stuff the best, I'm just so flattered that someone can get so much creative inspiration out of something we've started. It really is a reason for us to keep going!

Thanks Tomi!

--Robb

^ You've GOT to see FD3! Especially if you enjoyed the first two.

All your work is great, Flipdude. Its unique to the boards! Maybe you guys can use one of Flipdudes strips to feature on a TPR shirt or something.

*COUGH* *COUGH*

*walks away humming and whistling*

I am sad that we will never see this comic come to full drawn conclusion. I loved the story. I always looked forward to seeing the progression.

I also must admit, and I think that I have mentioned this to FLIPDUDE before, I am so flattered and honored to be included in these cartoons. I look forward to the day that I can shake your hand, and thank you face to face. This realy is one of the coolest things that has ever happened to me.

As always, keep up the awesome work. Creativity inspires others to be creative. You have inspired me alot.

Thanks,

Guy

I am sad that we will never see this comic come to full drawn conclusion. I loved the story. I always looked forward to seeing the progression.

I also must admit, and I think that I have mentioned this to FLIPDUDE before, I am so flattered and honored to be included in these cartoons. I look forward to the day that I can shake your hand, and thank you face to face. This realy is one of the coolest things that has ever happened to me.

As always, keep up the awesome work. Creativity inspires others to be creative. You have inspired me alot.

Thanks,

Guy

Gosh, thanks Guy! and thanks Robb for your speech, too!... you guys are really making me feel that warm fuzzy feeling inside ^______^ It's responses like these that made sure Lil' Robby Rob got to see it's 24th comic when eventually I wanted to see if even 1 was going to be welcomed with little eyebrows raised...

You guys are making these efforts very worthwhile.

Though, Guy, I'm sorry, but your plan failed, all that flattery is NOT going to get me to draw your kiss with Kimmy in full colour and desktop background size... you have a wife. j/k, j/k...

though as for the handshake, if you go on the midwest USA trip you just might get to do that! I'm going!

Not very often you read a story where everyone dies in the end. Good job if not a bit morbid.

dude, i didnt make up the plot structure, its based on the movie, which is based on a book

The book is based off of the original script which didnt do well in the screenings because of the ending.

original ending: After Ian dies they walk away and the camera breaks and they throw it on the ground, they walk away thinking that its all over and then the camera flashes *credits*