TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Most forceful coaster you've been on.

Most forceful coaster ever was the Steel Phantom before it was converted to Phantom's Revenge. I think the ride's Boomerang (Batwing) inversion should have been re-named Blackout.

oh you bet! i used to get beat up every time i rode that....im short, so my ears were completely smashed from your head going side to side

i do admit that i like Revenge better.....so far ive never held on!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Batman The Ride is probably the most forceful coaster I've been on. Maybe Montu or one of the dueling dragon. Either could have been it. Although Kraken and Kumba were pretty intense, but not quite as much force was involved as the other coasters I just listed. Tatsu also felt very intense in the pretzle loop, but that was probably only about 3.5 - 4 g's tops, so its still not as forcefull as the other ones listed.

^I agree on Batman(SFOG), I grey out everytime on the loops. BTW, I noticed that Batman has gotten a little rough. The last time I rode it, I was in the front, and I had some headbanging through the last corkscrew. Has anyone else noticed this?

I haven't noticed headbanging. Neither has my cousin and sister.

Mabye I was moving my head at the wrong time.

I got tunnel vision once on Goliath's helix. It was half cool/half scary.

The pull-out of Tatsu's Pretzel is crazy, too. B:TR is always intense.

You know I think I heard that Titan was basically a Goliath clone but with the extra upward helix... If my ride was any indication the upwards helix before the MCBR is much more mean than the helix past the MCBR. I have honestly never felt uncomfortable with sustained G-forces on a coaster before that moment... It really hurt... One of the few times I've gotten off a coaster and not wanted to go again.

Yup, thats what Titan was, a Goliath clone. I don't know why they added the helix, maybe to make it seem "better" or something.

If you look at this pic of Goliath you can see the track just curves up, the rest of the coaster is the same.

One night at SFOT I had to clean the smudges off my glasses where Titan pressed them against my eyes. That same night Texas Giant was almost smooth and maybe the most intense experience I’ve ever had. There was no line, so we re-rode 3 times before we were exhausted… NO pain.

One trimless backseat ride on Alpie I saw my daughter go limp in the cobra roll and didn’t come out of it until the snap roll slapped her head against the OTSR…I couldn’t walk for a while because my legs and feet hurt too bad. I can’t understand why some people say Alpie is forceless.

Deja Vu - say what you want about the ride, but it is INTENSE. And then it goes backwards. Boomerangs, in all their varying forms, are intense rides.

Batman: The Ride - very intense, with perhaps the greatest sequence of elements ever (loop - roll - loop). You really only get one brether on the ride, on the turnaround before you dive down into the first corkscrew.

Laser - TWO Schwarzkopf loops back-to-back, it can kick your ass. Throw in some forceful turns and such, and you've got a really intense, compact ride.

Close calls: Magic Mountain's Goliath does have a VERY strong helix, but is really the only part of the ride that is ultra-intense. Flywheel Schwarzkopf Shuttle Loops also have a powerful launch and have the intense loop (especially backwards) but isn't really long enough for me to rank it. Much like Goliath, Tatsu's pretzel loop is also very intense, but the ride as a whole is not.

Titan- it's already been mentioned, those helices are nuts. I sat their and watched my 23 yr old bro pass right out as we went through the upwards helix. It was pretty crazy

Raptor- this thing is just super intense all the way through. Wicked positive and lateral g's throughout the ride.

Mindbender- once again, it's been mentioned, but the loops are pretty intense.

I would have to say that the omst forcefull experience EVER...is actually on the annoyingly cloned roller coaster Vekoma Boomerang

You may be thinking.....whaaaa? But is you sit in the VERY back of the train and you go through that blasted LOOP BACKWARDS, i black out everytime....its scary but erotically fun

Flywheel Schwarzkopf Shuttle Loops also have a powerful launch and have the intense loop (especially backwards) but isn't really long enough for me to rank it. Much like Goliath, Tatsu's pretzel loop is also very intense, but the ride as a whole is not.

They have a weak launch. 0-60 in 6 sec...

Also, the loop is more intense going through it forward.