TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Cirque Phantasmagorie

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

OMFG probably the BEST darkride on rct3 EVER MADE. ythe whole ride must of taken up SO MUCH ROOM! how bad was the lag? favorite part was probably the room with all the clowns and how did u do the walk to the station?????

PS: AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks! Yep...lag was awful...but not near as bad as it is right now on my Tower of Terror LOL! The "room with all the clowns" was my attempt at a hall of mirrors, hence the clowns and blood splats reflected endlessly into the distance. And yeah...the ride show building was quite large...this early overhead shot gives you an idea of the size:

The ride in the distance is my ride called Rotterghast Castle. Screens and video for it can be found here:

http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums/showthread.php?t=524081

The tilthouse queue line was made by placing a queue path sideways on sloped land tiles.

Here is a map of the ride I made:

Thanks agian!

Derek

OMFG that was the most freaky, insane, twisted, humorous, terrifying, -insert bad word here-, and pants wetting thing that I've ever seen. No real haunted house in real life would have scared me like what your ride had just did. No words can describe it man. You deserve the Noble Prize for scaring the shit out of me.

OMG, I'm SOOOOOO glad you posted those pics. I really wanted to see some like that . The ride building actually isn't as big as I thought it was ,lol. But is it just me or when you came out of the woods there where stars above the circus? If there where could you maybe tell me where to get them? They look GREAT for indoor graveyards.

PS: you're rotterghast castle looks alot like my new haunted castle darkride.

PSS:I'm an RCT3 DARKRIDE builder myself.

OMFin G!! I just saw the rotterghaust castle vid AND IT WAS GREAT!!! It did remind me of the old dark rides. And so many station FLYBYS. BRILLIANT!! It looked like you also tried a mirrors scene at the end of the ride.

PS: where did you get that blue skeleton???

OMG, I'm SOOOOOO glad you posted those pics. I really wanted to see some like that . The ride building actually isn't as big as I thought it was ,lol. But is it just me or when you came out of the woods there where stars above the circus? If there where could you maybe tell me where to get them? They look GREAT for indoor graveyards.

PS: you're rotterghast castle looks alot like my new haunted castle darkride.

PSS:I'm an RCT3 DARKRIDE builder myself.

Thanks for the compliments! The stars are from JCat's Spaceworx Set. It is available here:

www.ataricommunity.com/forums/showthread.php?t=524546&highlight=spaceworx

-Derek