TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Cedar Point (CP) Discussion Thread

I'm not sure if it has been asked yet, but do we know if the side entrance will be open this evening?

They should be but you won't be beating any crowds so just go in the main gate. The park has been open for Ohio State Day since 11am.

• Replies 49.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Check out this amazing photo compliments of Dave Morgan!! 

I feel bad because this is all I post about lately but no... if a park has the ability to open and there's demand and they choose to stay closed then they're dumb. Period. Be creative and figure it ou

Did they happen to mention how heavy that train is?

Posted Images

Just rode back row, far left and there was a slight rattle. Nothing horrible but definitely noticeable. Unfortunate for a brand new coaster. The first drop is awesome but I really wish it had the old restraints. You definitely don't float like on Sheikra.

Just rode back row, far left and there was a slight rattle. Nothing horrible but definitely noticeable. Unfortunate for a brand new coaster. The first drop is awesome but I really wish it had the old restraints. You definitely don't float like on Sheikra.

... and there it is. I need a drink.

... and when the subsequent "yeah but you haven't ridden it so how do you know it doesn't rattle" posts show up I'm prepared to drink even more

B&M rattle may be the stupidest thing to ever come from the enthusiast community.

There are tons of things to pick from but you may be right.

It's honestly miserable in here. It's a 3 hour wait for Valravn at this point. We skipped it all together. The line goes out the ride entrance, past blue streak, and across the midway. The parking lot was in over flow when we got here at 7:15. It sucks. I'm really disappointed lol

It's honestly miserable in here. It's a 3 hour wait for Valravn at this point. We skipped it all together. The line goes out the ride entrance, past blue streak, and across the midway. The parking lot was in over flow when we got here at 7:15. It sucks. I'm really disappointed lol

When I think miserable, I think Cedar Point for a Sneak Preview Event. I'm so sorry. Should we send help?

When I think miserable, I think Cedar Point for a Sneak Preview Event. I'm so sorry. Should we send help?

Lol. The amount of people I honestly wasn't expecting. No. The other rides are all open and we are having fun. It's just so insanely crowded beyond what I could have imagined.

If I were there, I'd just ride the other rides that are open (I'm assuming other things are open?!?) and try to get there super early Opening Day.

Edited by WOFanatic

^ You should of all, somehow, found each other, ditched the whole idea, gone for drinks, food and laughs....

Just a future suggestion.

^ You should of all, somehow, found each other, ditched the whole idea, gone for drinks, food and laughs....

Just a future suggestion.

How can you be drinking and laughing when the world needs hourly updates on the rattle status of Valravn?