TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Cedar Point (CP) Discussion Thread

they finally updated the map on Google Earth, at least now you can see all changes made to the park

Is it sad that I find this exciting? Cedar Point was the last Cedar Fair park (heck, one of the last in the US if I'm not mistaken) that didn't have any imagery later than 2012, so it's great to finally be able to see GateKeeper and the other changes in the park this way.

It depends, for me that I not have a chance to go to America when I want, it is interesting l'update google maps XD

• Replies 49.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Check out this amazing photo compliments of Dave Morgan!! 

I feel bad because this is all I post about lately but no... if a park has the ability to open and there's demand and they choose to stay closed then they're dumb. Period. Be creative and figure it ou

Did they happen to mention how heavy that train is?

Posted Images

Im beyond excited that they finally updated CP on google maps!!!! It was cool seeing the Valravn track there, hell they even had Carowinds updated to where you could see Fury looking all sexy.

Now excuse me while I go stare at Gatekeeper on google maps and look for the boat.

Why am I still seeing the old 2012 imagery?

at the time and only on Google Earth

tried it on google earth, was still 2012....

you have to press this button here

Ever since the announcement of Shoot the Rapids leaving, I've been thinking about a realistic option that could take its place. As a result, I created Badlands, a GCI wooden coaster that would span the past area of Shoot the Rapids. Here's a video:

Ever since the announcement of Shoot the Rapids leaving, I've been thinking about a realistic option that could take its place. As a result, I created Badlands, a GCI wooden coaster that would span the past area of Shoot the Rapids. Here's a video:

Wow, well done!! Thanks for sharing! A beautiful concept!!

I'll add to the chorus of voices saying this is fantastic. Basically perfect, from the pop of air in the tunnel to the run of bunny hops at the end (saving the best one for last). Too bad it will never happen in a million years IMO. Cedar Point isn't going to build a wooden coaster any time soon, if ever. But this is why we need people like you and No Limits to help out our imaginations when reality falls short.

Cool concept, but I agree with others that they probably wouldn't shoe-horn a coaster into this area. I'd rather that they fix Mean Streak (RMC -cough) and add a better, more reliable family water/flume ride themed in the vacant STR area.

Something like Daredevil Falls at DW...or heck, even an attraction like River Battle - I had a ton of fun on that thing!

Cool concept, but I agree with others that they probably wouldn't shoe-horn a coaster into this area. I'd rather that they fix Mean Streak (RMC -cough) and add a better, more reliable family water/flume ride themed in the vacant STR area.

Something like Daredevil Falls at DW...or heck, even an attraction like River Battle - I had a ton of fun on that thing!

How about just a basic old school log flume?