TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Cedar Point (CP) Discussion Thread

P. 1989: Wicked Twister's permanent closure announced!

^ Tony's totally gonna turn that camera toward Mean Streak or something during testing. I'd bet on it.

Oh come on... we all know Camera 1 and camera 2 can't face Mean Streak. Only Camera 3 can do that.

... oh we didn't all know that? Well I feel like a nerd-ass. lol

#ispendwaytoomuchtimewatchingthesewebcams

^ Tony's totally gonna turn that camera toward Mean Streak or something during testing. I'd bet on it.

Oh come on... we all know Camera 1 and camera 2 can't face Mean Streak. Only Camera 3 can do that.

... oh we didn't all know that? Well I feel like a nerd-ass. lol

#ispendwaytoomuchtimewatchingthesewebcams

You're not alone!

#samehashtagasabovehashtag

right - apparently my posts have been deemed as spam by the regular users (yes i admit they kinda look the part).

i posted in the park specific threads as they get max exposure and they are in topic anyway -i guess you veterans would have seen these many times over and perhaps sick of it all. if it was me, i'd move on rather than troll and sabotage but hey everyone is different. i'll continue in the thread for my road trip seeking advice, i hope you are equally forthcoming with actual advice as roll-eyes i have been getting.

thanks to those who responded with genuine advice and my apology to those who were upset with my spam.

have a good day all.

Your list does not contain Sky Ride. Correct that immediately!

What a mind blowing ride it is.

The list corrected accordingly - I'm in your debt, good sir...

+1 Sky Ride and two thumbs up from me for Sky Hawk. It was an absolute surprise to me how fun and scary that ride was. We rode it at least 4 or 5 times during our 2 days there last year.

---------------

Valravn track work complete, huzzah! Now that it's together I'm really liking the looks of the second half.

Last support has been lifted. . .

I thought the same thing when I first looked at it, then I realized they still have 2 more supports to install.

No supports there. The track's directly attached to the footer.

^Actually it's likely that the track will be bolted straight to the footers there since it's so low to the ground already.

The track will directly attach to the footers at that spot (like at the bottom of the drop)

Not sure if anyone knows this yet but actually the track will connect directly to the footers so there aren't any more supports that need to go up.

Turns out there was one support that was left to be installed, because only one of the two footers that was being discussed actually attached directly to the track. The other one had a very small support that was installed.

Just saying.

valr.png.312397095447954ffb63f45181342552.png

Come on now, this is important. Maybe not "attending the family reunion or else your mother will never let you hear the end of it; after all, they're all getting on now, and she may never get a chance to see any of them again" level of importance. But definitely a "Kanye just called someone out on Twitter" level of importance.