TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Cedar Point (CP) Discussion Thread

p. 2030 - Top Thrill 2 announced!

I doubt very seriously Cedar Point would spend all this time and effort creating this campaign for anything other than a major marquee attraction like a roller coaster. Did they go to this much trouble for MaXair or Skyhawk?

But, who knows... It could be a dark ride which would totally surprise me.

I doubt very seriously Cedar Point would spend all this time and effort creating this campaign for anything other than a major marquee attraction like a roller coaster. Did they go to this much trouble for MaXair or Skyhawk?

But, who knows... It could be a dark ride which would totally surprise me.

This is Cedar Point we're talking about. They hyped up what was "behind the plastic," like it was coaster track or something, meanwhile it was just a new office...

I agree that Cedar Point is creating their own problems by stirring up hype into an unknown attraction. If it's nothing but a small attraction or a new shed there will be alot of unhappy people. I heard someone claim that the people are creating the hype, not CP. That is not true. These continous clues by those two CP guys are whats leading people to believe something big is coming.

There was no twitter or facebook really to hype these rides the way they can do so now-a-days

I heard someone claim that the people are creating the hype, not CP. That is not true.

I disagree. I think all of the hype of the land clearing and the obsessive analysis of the clues is what keeps making them spit out even more cryptic clues. I mean, why would they even mention Togo if not to generate even more talk? It has basically become a joke on all of those who sit and try to connect dots when there are no connections to be made.

^You beat me to it, but yeah.

KD: Intimidator305

Carowinds: Intimidator

CP: Whatever they are building.

This means that the official announcement shouldn't be too far away!

I will say, the hillbilly theme sounds like a fun one to me.

Yeah, I just realized that is what it meant cause someone said that, on another site. I feel dumb though, but I still believe it's going to be a woodie.

CP lacks an intiman drop tower. Hey just speculating.[/i]

Three drop rides at one park? I don't see it. Next guess please!

Well Intiman has not been ruled out and a drop tower would be considered a major addition. Power Tower is thrusted down, if i'm not mistaken.

Oh and doesn't the park have demon drop, and old version of an Intiman Drop Tower.

So technically there are already 3 drop towers in the park. They could simply be getting rid of demon drop for a better version of an intiman drop tower.