TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Cedar Point (CP) Discussion Thread

p. 2030 - Top Thrill 2 announced!

OK. Here are the things that are odd that I haven't seen addressed directly.

1. The strikes twice thing. A shuttle doesn't make sense (unless it is something brand new) because the only big concepts out there are a Boomerang, a GIB or something like the various Mr. Freeze/Chiller coasters. Aside from MAYBE the last, those aren't happening. I'd sooner think a duelling coaster.

2. The heavy use of Y.

3. The red lettering on the comic. The first letters are (in order) TCFANSSPTYS (for Talkin' Commotion Fires All Night Strangers Snoopin' Plan Tell You Soon).

4. The dog on the bottle now.

5. Crystal Rock Brewing Company.

6. "Bold. Exciting. Refreshing."

This has got me intrigued, so I'm gonna keep snooping myself!

This Whyte Lightning thing is a little confusing. I thought they were teasing that at Carowinds, and that's Intimidator. What's this theme now? Is Cedar Point getting it, or is CP getting another Intimidator? Is Whyte Lightning another thing being built that hasn't been announced yet?

This Whyte Lightning thing is a little confusing. I thought they were teasing that at Carowinds, and that's Intimidator. What's this theme now? Is Cedar Point getting it, or is CP getting another Intimidator? Is Whyte Lightning another thing being built that hasn't been announced yet?

What happened to that box that said Whyte Lightning and other various things that was at Carowinds? Was it opened today?

HAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I found something somewhat interesting.

If you go to "http://www.whytelightning.com/stats" You get asked for a username and password.....???

Already been brought up before... likely that the "/stats" subdirectory is just a protected section for just website stats. A few of the sites I've worked with have the /stats/ administrative section.

Nothing to see there.