TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Cedar Point (CP) Discussion Thread

p. 2030 - Top Thrill 2 announced!

Right.

I didn't give two spits about the 95 degree drop, and tehrea re plenty of S bends to be had on the ride. I was excited as heck about the inline.

I feel like drawing Morbosity sitting on someone. Who's in charge of this?

You should draw the inline twist with Morbosity on the ride, then breaking the inline twist and landing on the person who decided the inline twist was dangerous

how is the new S-curve?

It flows with the ride. Given how much speed you pick up over the lagoon, an inline twist (especially the way that one was designed) would have been painful.

Great to see the reviews start to come in, I look forward to seeing lots of great photos this week from those of you who were lucky to ride.

I just checked out the video and damnnnn that lift/launch is quicker than I thought, the first drop must be taken with a decent amount of speed, moreseo than the concept videos show!

Umm, he wasn't there, it was his friends that did it. Seems like someone is upset because they didn't ride Maverick!

Ah, I cannot wait to see a freaking POV! The ride looks so cool, and the reviews have been super positive. Heck I might decide to go to Cedar Point this year. Hmm, Maverick or the Voyage....I think I'll go with the Voyage!

Umm, he wasn't there, it was his friends that did it. Seems like someone is upset because they didn't ride Maverick!

Ah, I cannot wait to see a freaking POV! The ride looks so cool, and the reviews have been super positive. Heck I might decide to go to Cedar Point this year. Hmm, Maverick or the Voyage....I think I'll go with the Voyage!

Naw do Maverick........I did the Voyage last year.......way,way over rated.......first half is good........second half way too rough.......and I mean nasty rough as in ......I've just been beaten to death by my train.......oh well some people love pain not me.

matteocrepaldi:

If u and your freinds did slap those stickers round CP, That is so dumb, I hope u get fined and have a restriction order on yoou all when visiting any US Parks.

Try reading his post properly. It wasn't him. And he didn't ask them to do it.

Naw do Maverick........I did the Voyage last year.......way,way over rated.......first half is good........second half way too rough.......and I mean nasty rough as in ......I've just been beaten to death by my train.......oh well some people love pain not me.

Voyage is the right choice man. Don't listen to this guy, it isn't rough at all.

-Both my rides were in the front seat. During my night ride I was getting tons of bugs to the face throughout the whole ride. I practically rode with my eyes closed.

Its Cedar Point. You'll get bugs everywhere on any ride ride at night.

Yeah, I guess I was just being optimistic because I had ridden MF in the front seat the night before, and I barely got any bugs. Although once the Maverick train pulled into the station and I saw the wall of smashed bugs on the OTR restraints (you could barely see any orange on parts of it), I was prepared.

Whatever, I still had a great ride!

Too close! Blocks failed! OMG!!!

The train in front hasn't made it to the mid course launch yet. The train behind has already been through the mid course launch.

They are both in different blocks.

I photoshopped that.

Too close! Blocks failed! OMG!!!

The train in front hasn't made it to the mid course launch yet. The train behind has already been through the mid course launch.

They are both in different blocks.

I photoshopped that.

No you didn't. It just happened again.

You think I don't know what I did this morning?

Anyways, I'd really love to head out to Cedar Point this summer (we would've stayed there when I was little, but the hotels were all booked). I hope we can get there on a day where the crowds are more low key.

^ Stop trying to lie, because you can't do it. If you're going to go to Cedar Point, there is never a time where the crowds are "low key" it's always at least somewhat crowded there because the park is only open 4 out of 12 months. You may as well just go whenever, because you're going to have to wait in lines either way.