TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Cedar Point (CP) Discussion Thread

p. 2030 - Top Thrill 2 announced!

^^If this is true...Let's Review...

Kid turns 48'' they can either ride Jaguar at Knotts or Maverick at Cedar Point...anything wrong with that!?!?!?

Eh, if anything this just proves that Cedar Fair can buy Knotts, but it will never be the Cedar Point of the West Coast!

wheres all the wingwalker and aquatrax peeps. I love intamin

Um, not to point any fingers at Robb but does that thing under the tarp look like a aquatrax boat now.

LMAO!!! Anyone who knows me should know by now to NEVER take anything I say seriously!

--Robb "You should hear some of the stuff I tell the gaming mags about what we're working on!" Alvey

LMAO!!! Anyone who knows me should know by now to NEVER take anything I say seriously!

--Robb "You should hear some of the stuff I tell the gaming mags about what we're working on!" Alvey

ill remember that from now on. Speaking of games, if/when you guys get a spiderman 3 shirt can i get one.

On Topic

So will there be a CGI pov and animation tommorow sometime.

^ Wow, people lived in 1996 ?

Looks pretty cool. I think PBB should also get into themeing there rides. Cp and PBB are pretty similar, i think.

The layout is quite interesting, and i thnk this may be a new favourite for many that visit Cedar Point. I mean, it has thrilling bits, it doesn't look that tall, steep drop, themeing. Maybe disney should get a ride like this. They are meant to be the family park, right?

Hopefully the theming will be a little more detailed than what's in those impressions...what's the deal with those big metal slabs sticking up out of the ground???

And I'm wondering if anyone could pick out those 8 moments of airtime for me...