TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Cedar Point (CP) Discussion Thread

p. 2030 - Top Thrill 2 announced!

^ Oh, it could totally have two car trains. Just like SheiKra has 3-row Dive Machine shuttles. It would seem to me that in order to maneuver through some of those elements it would NEED to be shorter trains like on a Eurofighter or a Dive Machine, but I could totally see a 2-car train, but probably not much more than that.

--Robb

Has anyone looked at those pictures of the vehicles under the tarp? I can't think of anything else they would be other than some sort of Aqua Trax-like vehicle.

Compare this:

http://www.pointpixels.com/4images/details.php?image_id=8212

To this:

http://www.rcdb.com/ig1646.htm?picture=21

--Robb

Yes, I posted that comparison on page 231...

Keith "Yeah, I'd almost be willing to bet my left nut that that's an aquatrax car" Perez

What is this a flock of seaguls (yes the euro joke) attack maverick day? Either these birds are wanting to be test riders or theres some evil alien attack..maybe even a problem with the earths magnetic field..

Can anyone say LSM/LIM magnetic attraction? Lol when ever a train launches your gonna see a flock of birds fly out of the tunnel!

LOL!.JPG.7872a69b8325187969ba89ec62360143.JPG

-James "Everyone remembers their bets, right? ArchFiend will change his name, but I seem to remember someone else betting their life it ISN'T an aquatrax. For your case I hope it isn't " Dillaman

Oh, I remember... and I haven't had one shred of doubt since I have took charge as leader of those who proclaim that this coaster reveal it's Aquatrax identity to us!

P.S., I also bet upawrds of ten septillion dollars (both to people I know and people on this and other boards) that this was an aquatrax from day one of the track arriving.

I prefer all large denomination bills please. Thanks.

Yeah, I'm still not convinced this thing's an Aquatrax, it just doesn't seem right... But I could be wrong!

Props for not betting anything insane in that last post, either.

All right, I guess I'll say Aquatrax by now, but, like he said... I could be wrong.

Danny "And there's no shame in being horribly, horribly wrong, kiddies!" Smith

If those are the cars something makes me wonder if they are in thie huge containment no damage roll cage thing for transport. AA's cars came in the big crates though. Like how Intamin sent TTD's trains.

I agree, I mean, even if it was an Aquatrax train, you would probably see slack in the tarps between the headrests. I think they're boxes or theming pieces or something like that.

Oh well, I guess we'll have to wait for more pictures...

Robb is right, it actually ISN'T going to be an Aquatrax.

I don't believe it is an Aquatrax either and I really never have to tell you all the truth. It was just a guess with no known knowledge to support it and no sources giving me information to think it was. This is not going to be... an Aquatrax.

HOWEVER I do believe it is without a shadow of a doubt, from what I've been told by my sources and the knowledge known to me, that this is going to be... an Aquatrax.

I actually totally agree with everything in this paragraph! While they have an awesome assortment of coasters, nothing there is "the best of it's kind". Millenium Force is pretty good but it's not like it hasn't been done elsewhere better (Thunder Dolphin, the SROS's, Goliath, GeForce).

...you gotta be kiding me

When every one of these coasters came out it WAS the biggest and the best. There not gonna tear down a new coaster everytime something bigger comes out. People are so unappreciative of the incredible rides at this park it blows my mind

The keyword here is was. If they tried to make coasters that can't easily be topped (see TTD...), then more of their coasters would still be the best. How long has Exped. Geforce been open? Same with S:RoS. TTD was topped in less than 4 years. I'm not unaprreciative of their ride selection, it's just that I've been on better. They have good rides, really, they do. Other parks just have amazing ones and less concrete...

^^ No, because it's been posted a dozen times in the past 20 or so pages. We've already been over it. Hundreds and hundreds of times. Read the effing thread.

NEW RULE FOR THIS THREAD: Anyone who posts a link to Screamscape image or article, posts about the Snoopy on the CP webpage counting down the days, or anything like that AS NEW NEWS will get CP07 banned like absoluteace.

In other words, RTFT!!!