TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Cedar Point (CP) Discussion Thread

p. 2030 - Top Thrill 2 announced!

MMM, yummy eggs! LoL

I dont think it supposed to be eggs. I think it is a toilet full of pee and some pee stains on the seat. Nice Drawing

^Was that from eating donkey-flavored lentil-soup and cornbread? Because I will be eating at a Crackel Barrel Restaurant next month..lol

*I'm upset that I didn't receive a gold star for 'guessing' in the first place..lol

Unless it (Wes drawing-interpretation) was a replica of managements brain after they took on Paramount Parks debt-load?! Hmm...points to ponder.

^ Yep, nothing screams old west like huge amounts of bright red steel. Psst, hey CP, guess what, I'm told Intamin also makes woodies. Oh, you mean you could care less about fitting in with the theme of the area? Oh, okay, I just thought you were smarter than that. Nevermind then, go about your business.

What type of Coaster do you guys want to see at Cedar Point..?

I have only been there once in 2000 and love it. I was sad to leave

Spent 16 hours there, I had flown 9 hours just to visit the Park and Kings Island within a 2 week period.

I would like to see a large "Water/liquid coaster" or the largest "Booster Bike" coaster made.

...still saying that suppots is grey/silver and not beige...

(Wait a sec!! someone taking about the actual topic!)

I agree with you. I've had my color vision tested before with normal results, and I'm not seeing how those supports are anything other than grey.

As long as they can support Robb's weight if I happen to be on the midwest trip with him next year, I don't care what color they are.

I'm going to venture a guess here...that support is like that because there's going to be A LOT of track.

Just a guess.

BTW, if what I hear is true for the new ride...it will be good, but I'm not blown away. I'm sure all the CP Fanboys will die, but I think Tatsu and El Toro are better rides!

So speculate on that!

Maybe it will be underneath a track to keep supports out of they way, like over a pathway. example: Pepsi Max Big One (???). on one of its turns it only has a base underneath the track and no vertical suports.

hope that makes sense...