TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Cedar Point (CP) Discussion Thread

p. 2030 - Top Thrill 2 announced!

I haven't been following... but how are masks going to stay in place on rides? Has someone tried it?

In short, because wind will be pushing the mask into your face. Same reason glasses stay on. Unless you tilt your head extremely up or down to allow air to catch under/above the masks, it'll be fine.

Edited by Mike240SX

You can now book a 2nd reservation.

Thanks for the heads up; got my second day booked! And now, no more need to spend $$$$$ to stay at Express to get the guaranteed entry, so I'm rebooked at the famed Econo Lodge North for $350 less.

^ Have a great trip...and don't forget that all~important Trip Report (HINT) when you get back.

Don't worry. I will do a trip report for each of the parks we visit that week. Look for them the week of Aug 3rd after we get back.

Does anyone know if the available reservation spots are for everyone or only for passholders and they will have a new set of spots for ticket holders? The latter makes more sense because I would be bummed out if they sell out of the opening time slot before ticket holders get the chance to reserve.

Im asking because I am thinking about just getting the season pass so i can grab that first spot!

Also, can I process a Season Pass at Cedar Point if I bought it for CGA?

They haven't even announced a date that non-passholders will be able to go, but if it's like Kings Island's system, there are separate counters for Passholders and Daily Ticket holders.

And yes, in terms of a Platinum Pass, it doesn't matter which park's website you buy it through, you can process it at any CF park. Gold/regular Season Passes are park-specific.

Edited by Mike240SX

Who can answer this question for me. I bought my park tickets seperate from my hotel reservation at Express. The way I read it I have to pay for parking at the park?

Correct. Express is outside of the park. You will have to pay to park at CP if needed.

No one, including CP, has said you won't be able to buy you parking pass at Express as you have in the past. Tndank was saying that you will have to pay if you want to move your car from the express lot to Cedar Point, they said nothing about where you have to pay.

That said, the world is a different place than what it was last season, so your best bet is to just call Express and ask if you can buy a parking pass there.

No one, including CP, has said you won't be able to buy you parking pass at Express as you have in the past. Tndank was saying that you will have to pay if you want to move your car from the express lot to Cedar Point, they said nothing about where you have to pay.

That said, the world is a different place than what it was last season, so your best bet is to just call Express and ask if you can buy a parking pass there.

None of this really relates to my question. My question was if a room only rez at Express with tickets purchased seperately included parking at CP or not. The way I read it, it does not; tickets and room have to be bought together to include parking. I dont care if I can buy at the hotel or the booth, thats all the same. $40 or $0 is the difference.

Either way, your best bet is to just call Express and ask them rather than hope that someone has been in your exact situation in the...oh wait, that's right they're not even open yet this year, when for obvious reasons everything might be different than in the past. How could anyone possibly know? Just call them. I'll even look up their number for you. Here you go: (419) 626-0830.