TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Cedar Point (CP) Discussion Thread

p. 2030 - Top Thrill 2 announced!

Anyone know how close to being entirely completed this is?

I think track work is complete??

Can't tell from these last two pictures but I think you're right. If I'm remembering correctly, they had everything from the bottom of the drop to the end of the ride finished before. If they aren't finished, there are likely just a few more pieces at the bottom of the drop to be placed.

Guys - simple request...credit the source of your photos, especially when they're taken when the park is closed. Thanks!

Nice to see you on the forums! I'm guessing you've been spending this whole process laughing your butt off to discussion in this thread I'm very excited for your future projects, great job on this one, you may have one of the greatest roller coasters ever in your hands (as if you didn't already...)!

^ Why do you feel the need to post such gross, sexual comments constantly? Don't you think the one you posted 4 hours ago was enough? It's getting creepy, tbh. Just something to think about in the future, I guess.

I mean...

Seriously? Its just a funny picture.

"Disclaimer! You need a sense of humor to view our site,

if you don't have a sense of humor, or are easily offended, please turn back now!"

Yep. That about sum's it up.

--------------------------

Not to mention I'm not posting "gross, sexual comments constantly." The first one I posted is a "SMILIE" that is supplied by THIS site (A smilie that most people just realize is there to be humorous.) The second image is an image that has been posted on this site hundreds of times by dozens of different people, that is simply again intended to be humorous about how much people freak out over new coaster construction.

Just something to think about in the future, I guess.

There's only two words needed to sum up my feelings about SV.

I'm moist.

OMFG....

"Why do you feel the need to post such gross, sexual comments constantly? "

To be fair, it's not necessary. But I'm sure you found that same thing humorous when Trump was talking about grabbing groupies.

I'm moist.

OMFG....

Example #912 of enthusiasts being oblivious to their social awkwardness

I'm moist.

OMFG....

To be fair, it's not necessary. But I'm sure you found that same thing humorous when Trump was talking about grabbing groupies.

Let's leave the politics out of it

The shaping of the drop as it goes from ~80 degrees to vertical looks so wonky in an amazing way.

I'm thinking it might give a strong yank of extra crazy airtime late in the drop like Skyrush's infamous descent.

Cedar Point and RMC have really exceeded anything I might have imagined from this conversion.

I'm not wanting to get political by any means...

I'm sure that wasn't a political statement.

But... You just...

...But I'm sure you found that same thing humorous when Trump was talking about grabbing groupies.

giphy.gif

That was clearly a political jab.

----------------------------------------

Anyway, back to something more exciting. . . SteVen is looking far more amazing than I was expecting. That drop is beautiful!!! Which really makes me wonder... How much longer before we see RMC go beyond 90 degrees on a drop??

The shaping of the drop as it goes from ~80 degrees to vertical looks so wonky in an amazing way.

I'm thinking it might give a strong yank of extra crazy airtime late in the drop like Skyrush's infamous descent.

Cedar Point and RMC have really exceeded anything I might have imagined from this conversion.

I was thinking the same thing it looks so wonky in an amazing way!! I can only imagine how extreme the ejector time is going to be on this thing!!