TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Cedar Point (CP) Discussion Thread

p. 2030 - Top Thrill 2 announced!

:lol: Hats off to whoever picked Blue Streak in "Rain Policy Roulette" today. Judging by the webcams it seems like every coaster in the park (though we can't see a few of them) is closed due to the rain / wind and 46 degree temperatures or some combination of the 3, the larger flat rides are closed and there's basically nobody there but Blue Streak has been running non stop. That's a new one... lol

hey, at least it's a ride with ejector air

As a huge Cubs fan that can see Wrigley Field from my window is there any possible way that I could pay for someone to buy me one of the Cubster t-shirts and ship it to me? I'll pay you whatever it costs + extra for helping me out.

I know they'll be gone almost instantly and I won't be in Ohio for quite a while... but it would be a really unique Cubs shirt that I could wear around my neighborhood / Boystown.

Happy opening day everyone! Wish all of us who are going today the best of luck with the weather.

Even when the weather was iffy I was up for it. My daughter was up for it. My wife said no because apparently it's our one day this weekend to do family things like go ride a bike. Maybe next weekend.

Have fun in the park if you're there/going.

CG

Framing for the Stengel dive back through the lift after the upward roll. It will end in a double down and then hop/turn into the mcbr.

The ledgers placed so far are indicating this as the layout until the mcbr (obviously the drop is speculated)

Edited by chickenbowl

And solar powered trash cans?
A Bigbelly garbage can has an automatic trash compactor inside, allowing it to hold five times more waste than a regular can.

And when a Bigbelly can hold no more, it transmits a wireless signal to the garbage collectors, telling them it’s time to make a pick-up. What’s more, all the power needed for Bigbelly to compact trash and communicate comes from solar panels on the top.

Source: http://bigbelly.com/a-solar-trash-can/

Will be good for all the cups from the new drink plan! Curious how many they have around the park as they aren't cheap. This is more exciting than New Mean Steak!

Edited by anonymouscactus

The coaster looks great, but are those pictures allowed on TPR? Maybe you were just photographing a crane, a lamp post, a porter loo and tree, and coincidentally in the background there was a coaster

One page back:

If the park is open and the photos were taken from guest areas...then go for it!

And solar powered trash cans?
A Bigbelly garbage can has an automatic trash compactor inside, allowing it to hold five times more waste than a regular can.

And when a Bigbelly can hold no more, it transmits a wireless signal to the garbage collectors, telling them it’s time to make a pick-up. What’s more, all the power needed for Bigbelly to compact trash and communicate comes from solar panels on the top.

Source: http://bigbelly.com/a-solar-trash-can/

Will be good for all the cups from the new drink plan! Curious how many they have around the park as they aren't cheap. This is more exciting than New Mean Steak!

From what I can tell, they have replaced aboit half of the old style garbage cans.