TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Cedar Point (CP) Discussion Thread

p. 2030 - Top Thrill 2 announced!

Oh sorry, that's totally my bad. I forgot casual racism is hilarious.

As one of my favorite comedians Patrice O'Neal would say, "Funny is funny". Intent is what matters here. I mean, come on man... You're not actually offended by what was written.

... I am offended about how quickly we got off the topic of Melt, though. Let's get to the point.

One of us has to be a man about this, so I guess I will go ahead and apologize, despite you completely overreacting. My days of internet arguing over stupid bullsh*t are over.

Edited by prozach626

Also, I edited my original post. I hope it meets your approval.

Congratulations for saying something not racist, great job! And thanks for "being a man" here, I'm glad you're comfortable with your masculinity. Have a great night!

By the way, those Melt pics look great - I'd definitely love to eat there!

Also, I edited my original post. I hope it meets your approval.

Congratulations for saying something not racist, great job! And thanks for "being a man" here, I'm glad you're comfortable with your masculinity. Have a great night!

Thanks. You're welcome. I am. Thanks, you too. Now drop it.

Oh look, a dead meme.

It's only dead in those who don't believe

would you rather talk about racism

THANK YOU!!

We went back to the boat to avoid the whole racism topic. I don't know about you, but I'd rather talk about the damn boat, than continue talking about racism, and people who may or may not be offended by cats, dogs, chickens, ducks, and/or melts.

Meh. Im not gonna lie. That dish doesnt look appealing at all. Then again I'm super picky.(My grandma used to think i was the most pickiest person she met) That doesnt seem like amusement park food but the type of dish your weird relative would have you eat when visiting their house...I think I'll stick to good old burger fries nachos and funnel cakes. Is it healthy? No! but so what you are at an amusement park! You go to one to let loose and have fun! (unless of course you are like vegan then i feel some what bad for you...)

SO... Is there any way to set up TPR so that I get a notification for this thread only if RMC Streak is talked about, or something else specifically CP related, so I don't waste my time in here otherwise???

Oh, that would be so helpful.

SO... Is there any way to set up TPR so that I get a notification for this thread only if RMC Streak is talked about, or something else specifically CP related, so I don't waste my time in here otherwise???

To be fair, there's not much actual news on that either so you'd just end up with 2017 / 2018 arguments.

It would be one of my wishes if I was granted 3!

Looks like you wouldn't be visiting this thread again for a really long time. Because you know:

1.) It's the off season. This is how off seasons go.

2.) We know basically nothing about New Mean Streak, and looks like the park is trying to keep it that way for the foreseeable future.