TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Cedar Point (CP) Discussion Thread

p. 2030 - Top Thrill 2 announced!

Thank you on behalf of all of us for subjecting yourself to Pointbuzz so we don't have to.

Yeah it's pretty terrible... But they do have locals that check in frequently. It's the same way with TowersTimes and a few other park-specific forums that fan-boy way too much over their single park.

Thank you on behalf of all of us for subjecting yourself to Pointbuzz so we don't have to.

I dunno who Nina Kleppe is but I'm sure she likes this as do I. Hilarious. Thank you Been a while since I looked at that forum.

I have no idea what the last few pages are about, but I gather we are in the throws of winter. Even though it isn't winter. I'm just scanning for pictures of you know what...

Cedar Point is far and away the best park in the Cedar Fair chain and it's not cause of the coaster collection. It's because of THE BOAT!

Trying to get this thread back on track...

Fix that for you.

I'd argue that Knott's and Kings Island are better, but to each their own

Nobody said anything about Pointbuzz

Nobody had to. He saw this on Pointbuzz...

Just read a report that "Mean Streak's track has now been taken down from the top of the hill. They are now working on the bracing to make it just a little taller."

Would love some pictures

And I know that because I did too. We were both doing the same thing... sifting through endless terrible posts because unfortunately it's the best site to get the latest news on Cedar Point.

I dunno who Nina Kleppe is but I'm sure she likes this as do I. Hilarious. Thank you Been a while since I looked at that forum.

I have no idea what the last few pages are about, but I gather we are in the throws of winter. Even though it isn't winter. I'm just scanning for pictures of you know what...

ifyouseethisfilenamesayAYOO.thumb.png.d5df74b79e04429ffbddd66bdfb17063.png

They appear to be directly proportional :p

Cedar Point Ride NIghts for Season Pass Holders

May 26, 2017-All Passholder Ride Night: Valravn

May 27, 2017-All Passholder Ride Night: Maverick

June 8, 2017-Platinum Ride Night: GateKeeper

June 22, 2017-Platinum Ride Night: Millennium Force & Rougarou

July 8, 2017-Platinum Ride Night: Top Thrill Dragster & Raptor

August 24, 2017-Platinum Ride Night: Valravn & Raptor

September 1, 2017-All Passholder Ride Night: Top Thrill Dragster & Magnum

September 2, 2017-All Passholder Ride Night: Millennium Force & Rougarou

September 3. 2017-All Passholder Ride Night: Maverick

September 3. 2017-Registered Passholders: Last Rides

Knott's and Kings Island are better

giphy.gif

Actually, I do think Knott's is better than Cedar Point. No, it doesn't have as many roller coasters, but overall, it's a way better experience. I had zero interest in any shows or food at Cedar Point, but those are big deals at Knott's. I think it just comes down to theme park enthusiast v. roller coaster enthusiast.

[attachment=0]ifyouseethisfilenamesayAYOO.png[/attachment]

This would certainly help my Pre-Calc students taking their final tomorrow!

Also....AYOO??

Hell, I've been on this site for 2 years, and I'm still not entirely convinced Nina Kleppe is a real person.

The story of who Nina Kleppe is can be found if you do a simple search on this forum. Taking that story into consideration, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say no it's not that actress with the same name but this hardcore credit-countin' Swedish Norwegian coaster enthusiast.

Edited by boldikus

Haha whoops! I knew it was somewhere around there, I didn't look at her location again when I posted the link earlier. You should find her and tell her that we love that she likes everything.