TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Cedar Point (CP) Discussion Thread

p. 2030 - Top Thrill 2 announced!

Found this awesome picture that some of our crew and myself took together earlier in the season. Thought I would share it with you guys, and also give a shout out to the rest of Ride Operations at Cedar Point for doing a phenomenal job from open to close. These people work hard to safely and efficiently give everyone an awesome time daily and nightly, and working here wouldn't be near as fun without being able to give the guests the best day ever. This season was unforgettable and amazing and i can't wait for 2017!

That's a great picture of you guys!! When I'm at HersheyPark with my mom, who is in her 60s and still a coaster freak, she'll sometimes strike up conversations with ride ops at attractions she used to work. A couple weeks ago she just about made the guy at Coal Cracker (log flume) fall into a boat when she casually mentioned as we got in that she worked it in the 1970s, along with the Carousel and some others and my dad ran the Comet. He was an middle aged guy and couldn't believe she worked it that long ago! Pretty cool. Anyway, thanks for doing a great job - everyone pulls their weight and it makes the experience fantastic for both the employees and guests!

Only gripe was the rattles in certain parts of the ride. I think this is just something with the newer B&Ms, noticed it on Fury, Banshee, and Gatekeeper.

giphy.gif

Please tell me you have a Fifth for me, too!

This has become me also whenever I hear "B&M rattle".

It's not my fault you guys have dependency problems

I'm sure once they realize that the crane is visible, it will be moved out of site.

No they won't, because the text is photoshopped and the block to the left of the text isn't pixelated because they used it to cover up the logo that's actually on the crane.

See what I mean? It's smoother in that block where they copied it and stretched the solid color to cover the logo. I give them credit, that is the Cedar Point machine shop based on the fence and the text does match this crane...

But it's bullsh*t.