TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Cedar Point (CP) Discussion Thread

p. 2030 - Top Thrill 2 announced!

I can't believe there are so many people who what to ride that mountain of junk.

It's people like you that ruined the ride for everyone else. Mean Streak was one of the smoothest wooden coasters when i rode it earlier this year, front seat ride. Or are you just not smart enough to realize the front of the train is smoother than the back?

I can't believe there are so many people who what to ride that mountain of junk.

It's people like you that ruined the ride for everyone else. Mean Streak was one of the smoothest wooden coasters when i rode it earlier this year, front seat ride. Or are you just not smart enough to realize the front of the train is smoother than the back?

There is absolutely NO REASON for you to be that rude and obnoxious to someone else on our forum. Banned for one week for being an asshole.

For anyone that missed it, Richard Michael Crosby performed the Last Rites ceremony for Mean Streak.

Enough of a hint for you?

Or just another troll job by Cedar Point, they know that we enthusiasts would slobber all over the screen at the mention of that name. Who knows? It could be legitimate, but I'm not jumping on that bandwagon until they actually say so.

For anyone that missed it, Richard Michael Crosby performed the Last Rites ceremony for Mean Streak.

Enough of a hint for you?

Or just another troll job by Cedar Point, they know that we enthusiasts would slobber all over the screen at the mention of that name. Who knows? It could be legitimate, but I'm not jumping on that bandwagon until they actually say so.

No need to temper your expectations here...between "Really More Coming" with Hurler, this teaser, & Mean Streak's closure, there's clearly more afoot than the Huss Frisbee ruse at Carowinds a few years ago.

They've made such a big deal about Mean Streak closing on our local news outlets here since they announced it was closing. Feel bad for Tony as I'm sure he's tired of reporters asking for clues as to what will replace it.

Channel 3 did a story on Henry today. Over 16,000 rides on that thing - I give him kudos for withstanding all that beating. The park is supposed to let him on the final ride tonight.

For those who don't get it yet... R(ichard) M(ichael) C(rosby). = RMC. He paused to make it even clearer.

Yeah, that doesn't mean anything. I'm sure Richard Michael Crosby was his real name and the initials are just a coincidence...

Good point. But you never know. If it does mean something then it was a cleaver to place it in front of our nose. However, since we have beat RMC over the head, and we will know soon enough, what are some changes people are looking forward to in Frontier Trail? (Besides a new coaster)

I would like to see some new shops added to the trail. Maybe even a couple of new restaurants and a flat ride or two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First time in Johnny rockets in a while. When did they switch to frozen pretty formed burger parties? Nowhere near as good as it used to be.

Johnny Rockets is rebranding as a whole into being an entirely generic experience sure to shutter up in most markets and be totally forgotten in a matter of years. Maybe Cedar Point can put the Fascination back in, or hang onto the license long enough that it becomes a novelty like the last Howard Johnson's and Hot N Now restaurants.