TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Cedar Point (CP) Discussion Thread

p. 2030 - Top Thrill 2 announced!

Are there any days in June when the park isn't expected to be crowded? I might not be able to make it to the Run and Ride, and if there are days when the park isn't expected to be as crowded as the Run and Ride day I might go then instead.

I would say your best bets for smaller crowds in June are the 1st and 2nd (Wednesday and Thursday), as well as Monday through Thursday the following week (6th-9th.) After that week, most schools are out for the Summer, and crowds will pick up. Hence, why they are open later during the week, starting that week. Hope that helps!

Seems like a water tower to me, I wonder if it's replacing the other one or just in addition to the other one.

I can't believe that no one has said that it's to hold the water for the unannounced Valravn splashdown - I'm disappointed.

From Tony on Twitter

Short wait? Don't mind if I do (ride number 11 if you're keeping track). #Valravn

I like the fact that the ride wait sign only goes up to an hour so they're expecting that the ride ops will be pumping trains out of there like there's no tomorrow

I'll be visiting in August and my family friend offered to buy me a Fast Lane pass. How do those work?

It's very simple. You get a wristband and that wristband lets you cut the line (most rides have designated lines for them, if not, it's up the exit). That's all there is to it.

And remember, you can't skip the lines on a few top attractions (I forget which ones they are this year) unless you have FastLane Plus. I'd assume Valravn is one of them.