TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Cedar Point (CP) Discussion Thread

p. 2030 - Top Thrill 2 announced!

They're doing block testing on Valravn and Raptor, so of course I'm glued to the live cam.

Same.

All 3 trains out and about on Valravn!

Gad dammit watching the train hang for like 10 minutes at the block brakes on the top is so annoying, just go down the drop already!!

Question for all season pass holders. I know I am not crazy, but I remember Cedar Point introducing a website that you would log into for savings outside of cedar point. Such as movies and shopping. However I can't remember that website. Can anyone help??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Question for all season pass holders. I know I am not crazy, but I remember Cedar Point introducing a website that you would log into for savings outside of cedar point. Such as movies and shopping. However I can't remember that website. Can anyone help??

If you found that (I might have posted about it too, IDK), you broke the matrix and the machines had to cobble together a hole to fix it. They closed that exploit around February.

Hey guys! I'm going to CP for the first time on May 15th and 16th, but none of my friends wanted to travel so far """only""" to do roller coasters. So I'll be traveling alone, but Id enjoy some company at the park. If anyone wants to come and meet me, let me know!

https://www.cedarpoint.com/passholder/

Edit: oh, I see what you're saying there used to be a place for national offers. Not sure.

Edited by anonymouscactus

If you found that (I might have posted about it too, IDK), you broke the matrix and the machines had to cobble together a hole to fix it. They closed that exploit around February.

Perfect! Thank you for the good laugh!

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Thank you!

Hey guys! I'm going to CP for the first time on May 15th and 16th, but none of my friends wanted to travel so far """only""" to do roller coasters. So I'll be traveling alone, but Id enjoy some company at the park. If anyone wants to come and meet me, let me know!

I'll be there by myself on the 15th. I'm traveling all the way from New Jersey.

I'll be leaving the 15th....

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Thank you!

Yeah, that's still there, but you can't do things like buy Legoland or Vegas show tickets on it any more. Which is a bummer, because they were a great deal.

Exciting news! Ferryboat service between downtown Sandusky and Cedar Point is being offered this summer! LINK

Cedar Point ferryboat service returning to Sandusky

SANDUSKY

Don’t expect former Cedar Point rides — such as Demon Drop, Pirate Ride and White Water Landing — to make a comeback anytime soon.

But a nostalgic nautical attraction, marooned into castaway-like obscurity for two decades, should re-emerge on Sandusky Bay in a few weeks.

Exciting news! Ferryboat service between downtown Sandusky and Cedar Point is being offered this summer! LINK

Cedar Point ferryboat service returning to Sandusky

SANDUSKY

Don’t expect former Cedar Point rides — such as Demon Drop, Pirate Ride and White Water Landing — to make a comeback anytime soon.

But a nostalgic nautical attraction, marooned into castaway-like obscurity for two decades, should re-emerge on Sandusky Bay in a few weeks.

Sounds great there's no chance in hell I'll ever ride that. I'm sure it'll be scenic though, if I lived close to the park I would absolutely do it.