TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Cedar Point (CP) Discussion Thread

p. 2030 - Top Thrill 2 announced!

Well VF is getting bikers. I'm not sure if that's the short end of the stick or what. Maybe CP's biker's are leaving for VF to make way for...?

I know what some of you would want to go into VF's new amphitheater, though.

^Can't argue with that, different people cope with the off season in different ways!

Yeah, just look what's going on in the Valleyfair thread.

Please don't make me go there.

Ill only go to this "Valleyfair" thread if there are strippers and boats there.

Maybe stripper boats?

Looks like there's a bunch of activity at the park today getting ready for the new season. Putting cars back on Witches Wheel and testing Windseeker.

Love watching the park come back to life.

Untitled.thumb.jpg.8975296d979a21b87ed58ace84f4ed71.jpg

PS: I'm quite the Windseeker fan. Yup... I'm the guy.

Any chance the strippers can make a stop at Dorney?

I'm sure a couple of the older more used strippers will stop at Dorney after spending a good amount of time at another park first.

I might have laughed too hard at this

LMAO I can see them possibly buying Batman: the stripper from one of the six flags parks in a few years.

Looks like there's a bunch of activity at the park today getting ready for the new season. Putting cars back on Witches Wheel and testing Windseeker.

Love watching the park come back to life.

It's even better working at a park and watching/helping get the park back to life!

Yeah, I think Valravn is only running 1 train based on the interval between each cycle. Trains are moving at Raptor again after block testing (probably intentional, but there was a guy walking around checking sensors on the safety brakes for a bit there).

In other news, I continue to be a giant nerd.

Based on the fact people are walking around the track of Raptor while it runs, I'm guessing commissioning. Hard to say though. When Gatekeeper was running 3 train tests the other day, they were pumping them out very fast. Then, suddenly the next day there was a longer delay making me wonder if they were training ops now.

...Cedar Point is actually planting trees around Valravn. . . It's not going to be just a "grassy field" under the coaster.

It'd be nice, if it ended up looking by what they're showing in the concept art over at the CP site...

Valravn_FirstDive_2.jpg.47ba37bf3fcb78afd17b4097fed5a9b1.jpg

The walkways beside the grassy field look nice.

Well VF is getting bikers. I'm not sure if that's the short end of the stick or what. Maybe CP's biker's are leaving for VF to make way for...? I know what some of you would want to go into VF's new amphitheater, though.

CF's bikers are leaving? That show was incredible! It was like America's Got Talent but way better.