TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Cedar Point (CP) Discussion Thread

p. 2030 - Top Thrill 2 announced!

If they were all gray tiles, I think it would look great. In fact, when CP posted the picture I assumed that they weren't done painting and hadn't finished laying tiles. To me it looks like an unfinished bathroom, which isn't exactly aesthetically pleasing to say the least. Oh well, my opinion holds no weight, and I'm sure it looks better in person! And after all, I doubt I'm gonna give a crap about the walls of the station when I'm hanging over the side of that drop!

Im going to go with the "feathers of a bird" rather than scales... I like it, the generic with class that Cedar Fair is known for. This isn't Island of Adventure people, its Cedar Point. If its not on the other end of the peninsula that its not really a themed attraction!

Its a Huge B&M Dive Machine. Be happy!!!!

Feathers of a bird makes a lot more sense there.

I like it. I don't see how it's a generic station, when it doesn't look like any other station in the park or elsewhere in the Cedar Fair chain.

The storage shed for glitter and baby oil is completely themed, has a tunnel with water effect(s), VR ready for the not so cute and/or overweight ones...The private dances will be completely forceless, though.

Only B&M could make forceless lap dances. I don't want B&M floater grinding. I want Intamin back that a$$ up, forcefull grinding.

Feathers of a bird makes a lot more sense there.

I like it. I don't see how it's a generic station, when it doesn't look like any other station in the park or elsewhere in the Cedar Fair chain.

You're absolutely right, it isn't a generic station. It is uniquely atrocious.

I was thinking this whole time that Cedar Fair hasn't been doing too bad with theming lately, and that this coaster would probably have a really cool darkly-themed station. Guess they decided "Valravn" didn't suggest "castles" so much as "public bathroom chic".

This ride has had so many things complained about, from the lack of a tunnel or splashdown, the name, the color choices for the track and supports, the restraints, 8 vs 10 seat rows, now the station. I can't imagine what is going to be next.

There is still so much left to complain about. We haven't see the inside of the station; we don't know the ride wait time yet; no one knows if there is enough shade in the queue, are there enough boats near the ride? We are just getting started.

What... what is that supposed to be? It looks like the tiles on the walls of an indoor swimming pool building.

Haha. Nailed it. Maybe the theme is supposed to replace the splash down?

Only B&M could make forceless lap dances. I don't want B&M floater grinding. I want Intamin back that a$$ up, forcefull grinding.

I dunno, man. I once had an Intamin stripper rip the lining out of my underwear... (I'm sure you've seen this move.) I was none too happy. I'll take the safer, cleaner, more reliable B&M stripper, even though she never shows it all.

Does anyone know what the lines will be like on may on the wednesday the 18th, thursday the 19th in a month from now. We are expecting very low lines considering its a weekday and no schools should be off and the temperature is not 100% optimal for the "family going to cedar point" type trips. Am I correct to expect extremely low lines? I am talking under 20-30 minutes max during midday for TTD, Maverick, MF, etc.

The Webcam is focused in on this right now...

It gives a better view of that new building. I'm guessing a new coke freestyle station.

In the periscope Tony said it will be a Kamans art shop (yet to be determined of what exactly what type art they will do)

Face paint. They have a few stands at Dorney, they do pretty awesome work.