TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Cedar Point (CP) Discussion Thread

p. 2030 - Top Thrill 2 announced!

I noticed an extra bush on the webcam that wasn't in the rendering....anyone know any information on this??

Don't worry deguy 123 I'm already at it. #bushwatch2016 is already underway and we will keep you covered when more info becomes available.

I'm somewhat wondering if they're possibly going to have the ride go through a building as it finishes the dive loop? I know the rendering showed a nicer wall next to that element, but it looks a bit more like a building (windows?) than a wall.....and they appear to be building on both sides. Might not be the case, but that would be a cool little thematic element if they do. Not that it needs it as far as I'm concerned though....I think Valravn looks awesome with its layout alone!!

Valravn_040116tpr.jpg.0fb5b4b07ec51b18cc20eff3a4489d8f.jpg

Circled area is what I'm referring to....

Thoughts?

It won't be all that busy because schools will still be in session. You planning on going during the week or weekend? Weekend will obviously be busier. One thing to consider is that the park doesn't stay open late (till 10) till the second week in June, if that is something you hadn't thought about yet.

We will probably go on a weekday, would the crowd differ much on a weekday in May or a weekday in mid June?

I like the castle-like structures they're building around the track near the dive loop. I don't remember that being mentioned but I love this progress!

I'm hoping that it turns out to be a tunnel that they just haven't told us about, and wasn't in the rendering!!

(What??? One can hope!!)

I like the castle-like structures they're building around the track near the dive loop. I don't remember that being mentioned but I love this progress!

I'm hoping that it turns out to be a tunnel that they just haven't told us about, and wasn't in the rendering!!

(What??? One can hope!!)

I actually think that that's what's going to come of this. They've already built two walls, might as well give it a roof, right?

(What??? One can hope!!)

No reason not to hope. I'm always baffled when people seem to think that renderings are 100% accurate, and that nothing can change during the construction period.

(What??? One can hope!!)

I actually think that that's what's going to come of this. They've already built two walls, might as well give it a roof, right?

Absolutely! It would also make great sense seeing as it's pretty close to the midway/plaza. love it!

WTF? Looks like half of the second wall was put up. Maybe the dive loop is gonna be fully indoor

I think the fence you are referring to is just the "low zone" fence.

Or maybe Cedar Point is actually going to put all of Valravn in a box... Then it can be open year around, and wont close for rain, or wind...