TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Cedar Point (CP) Discussion Thread

p. 2030 - Top Thrill 2 announced!

I don't know, maybe it's just me, but this whole boat thing is getting pretty old. It was funny at first but after weeks and weeks I can't possibly be the only one who is getting a little tired of it...

It's best to set humor expectations low around here.

This is where the boat gets funny again. Just when it starts pissing people off who can't embrace it.

If you want the boat to go. You must embrace the boat! It is then that the boat will be able to sail off into the sunset and dissolve into nothingness. Feel the boat. Be one with the boat. Wish for it's demise, but enjoy it while it exists.

It may be days, weeks even, maybe months, but it will fade in due time.

Then, just as it becomes a splinter in the minds eye of it's creator. It will arise. Like a Phoenix from the ashes. To grace us once again with it's comedic genious.

The Boat. The Boat. The Boat.

The sad thing is that the boat stopped being funny at about the 3rd post about it.

You're the reason Chinese knock-offs happen

YAS!

This is where the boat gets funny again. Just when it starts pissing people off who can't embrace it. . . .

Some people will just never be able to appreciate the boat for what it really was.

It may be days, weeks even, maybe months, but it will fade in due time.

I'm not sure, the whole aquatrax thing has lasted for about 10 years on this site.

Who knows how long the legacy of the boat will last. Some may wish for an end, but I think it will still be mentioned in future years, just less frequently.

The boat will inevitably live on.

I'm not sure, the whole aquatrax thing has lasted for about 10 years on this site.

Which is just ridiculous, Aquatrax's are a myth. They don't exist in the real world.... I've been checking for 6 years now for you guys and the last sighting was way back in August 2010, since then there has only been Trax.

As long as Intamin is still offering them, then there is hope.

Is it just me, or does anyone else think "the boat" will be the secret addition to the queue line?

I was thinking it might be the "secret" to the new theme of the interactive dark ride they are building for next year.