TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Cedar Point (CP) Discussion Thread

p. 2030 - Top Thrill 2 announced!

Will we be queuing for Valravn from the Blue Streak area, or from the Marina entrance path?

Good question, when Gatekeeper was late in construction Cedar Point put out renderings of what the surrounding area/plaza were going to look like in detail. I'm hoping the same thing will happen very soon.

I really wish Cedar Point would release the VIP Tours for this year. I'm ready to book our vacation!! The website just keeps saying "Come back soon for more information." Or something like that.

I noticed that fastlane info and tickets have not been posted for the past few weeks (unless they moved it somewhere obscure). My trip should be for Friday May 20th, so I might not need it cause it's early season, but it is only a one day trip.

I really wish Cedar Point would release the VIP Tours for this year. I'm ready to book our vacation!! The website just keeps saying "Come back soon for more information." Or something like that.

I noticed that fastlane info and tickets have not been posted for the past few weeks (unless they moved it somewhere obscure). My trip should be for Friday May 20th, so I might not need it cause it's early season, but it is only a one day trip.

I don't think you'll need fast lane. Just get there for early entry and get on MF, Maverick, and Valravn and you'll be able to get on everything numerous times

Guess who just got hired onto the 2016 Maverick crew??? Spoiler alert - it's me

Pshht, Cedar Point? Who wants to work there?

I'm kidding, of course. Congratulations, you're going to have a blast! Let me know if you have any questions (that aren't just common sense)!