TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Cedar Point (CP) Discussion Thread

p. 2030 - Top Thrill 2 announced!

I think this coaster looks very good. When this coaster opens, there will be a BOATload of people talking about the ride on the interNET. So sad I live so far away.

still waiting for the boat to come back... #boatlivesmatter

Where is the Boat? Can someone please ask Tony where the damn boat is?

I think this coaster looks very good. When this coaster opens, there will be a BOATload of people talking about the ride on the interNET. So sad I live so far away.

At some point, I think we need to face that the boat had come to a tragic end to its life if it doesn't come back soon.

At some point, I think we need to face that the boat had come to a tragic end to its life if it doesn't come back soon.

A new boat shall come once spring has sprung!

A new boat shall come once spring has sprung!

It's just not the same

Noooooooo don't say such horrible words!

#boatlivesmatter

Nobody knows how it's going to ride, how its going to look in the summer season...

I'm not psychic or anything... but I bet it's going to look something like this:

.... Just with a few more people on the midways.

Pictures rarely give you a good sense of size of something. They often give a scale of size, but you can't truly appreciate the size of large objects until you see them with your own eyes. Valravn in person, especially from the marina entrance, will look absolutely massive.

The coaster is looking great! I love the webcams and those of you who post screen shots for people like me who sporadically check in on TPR. I have no doubt that this will be a fun ride. Griffon is a ton of fun. Yes it's short. Doesn't matter - it's one more ride in the park and for that I'm happy with it! I will enjoy taking a few laps in between Maverick, Skyhawk and MF

I've only been to CP once in the last 15 years and there used to be a fun antique car ride with a covered bridge in that area... Was that taken out for Valravn? Looks like it but maybe I'm getting my ride placement mixed up.

I've only been to CP once in the last 15 years and there used to be a fun antique car ride with a covered bridge in that area... Was that taken out for Valravn?

From my understanding it's still there. If you look in the screenshots posted from the webcam you can still see the concrete "track" for the car ride. Look near the base of the first Inversion of Valravn and you should be able to see it!