TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Cedar Point (CP) Discussion Thread

p. 2030 - Top Thrill 2 announced!

Damage control? Yeah because I'm running a business with a P.R. dept

Allow me to edit my original list.

Step 1 - Be kind of a dingaling.

I guess I'd prefer to be a dingaling than a message board vulcher, sitting around waiting for opportunities to put people down with weak sarcasm and failed attempts at humor, but that's none of my business

Yep, sticking with the dingaling.

Why don't we just give you what you want? You're better than everyone, smarter than everyone, and more insightful than everyone. There, now you can stop trolling threads looking for opportunities to fight your inferiority complex.

Superbatboy wrote:

oh geez, pipe down it was a cheeky comment...get some wit

You're telling me to lighten the EFF up yet you typed a ridiculously long reply to my comment that wasnt really serious to begin with

So a paragraph in response to you and your bitterness then moving on to ad a few more in response to the topic that was being discussed is ridiculously long lmao ...You do know it actually takes words to convey a thought or idea right? and that this is a discussion broad right? What do you want me to apologize for knowing words and using them?

I will not apologize for the passion I have for coasters/rides/parks and that I can and love to talk a lot about it, this is an Theme park enthusiast website in case you for got

No wonder the America school system is failing smdh these people don't even want to read or use words any more

Superbatboy wrote:

oh geez, pipe down it was a cheeky comment...get some wit

You're telling me to lighten the EFF up yet you typed a ridiculously long reply to my comment that wasnt really serious to begin with

So a paragraph in response to you and your bitterness then moving on to ad a few more in response to the topic that was being discussed is ridiculously long lmao ...You do know it actually takes words to convey a thought or idea right? and that this is a discussion broad right? What do you want me to apologize for knowing words and using them?

I will not apologize for the passion I have for coasters/rides/parks and that I can and love to talk a lot about it, this is an Theme park enthusiast website in case you for got

No wonder the America school system is failing smdh these people don't even want to read or use words any more

More tangents! I'm moving on, care to join me?

Back to regular CP thread programming

Edited by Superbatboy

New colors for Top Thrill Dragster and Raptor!

image.jpeg.7f0b9f51421f1320d0a774479f751c74.jpeg

Source: OnPoint blog

image.jpeg.7f0b9f51421f1320d0a774479f751c74.jpeg

Source: OnPoint blog

Of course in typical Tony Clark fashion it's a joke. Both are being repainted to their original color schemes respectively, but you gotta love his sense of humor

image.jpeg.9928fec2539de5450339b7495c9cd43f.jpeg

Source: OnPoint Blog