TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Cedar Point (CP) Discussion Thread

p. 2030 - Top Thrill 2 announced!

Headed back to the point after a 3 year absence. My 7 year old daughter just hit the 54 inch mark. She's a coaster and theme park junkie just like us. I cant wait for the expression on her face when she sees the coasters she's going to get to ride. Extremely proud of her. She has no fear!

Headed back to the point after a 3 year absence. My 7 year old daughter just hit the 54 inch mark. She's a coaster and theme park junkie just like us. I cant wait for the expression on her face when she sees the coasters she's going to get to ride. Extremely proud of her. She has no fear!

Awesome! My kid's turning 4 next week, and at the moment is only 42", but he's definitely hooked on all sorts of rides, especially coasters. So about another three years to go before he can hit the biggest of the big boys, then...

Be sure to let us know how she enjoys the coasters!

Would anyone happen to recall what kind of offseason deals CP offered last year? I seem to remember them offering a free Fast Lane (FL Plus?) for each guest that stayed at an onsite property for May/June if it was booked in the offseason... Anyone remember if this included weekends or was it weekdays only? Also what timeframe was the deal offered?

Just thinking ahead to 2016... Looking at doing a CP/KI segment of a trip with Sat/Sun at CP and Mon. at KI... this would be May or the 1st half of June... Saving $ is always a plus whenever possible...

To provide further visual verification that clearly, nothing has changed since pre-accident...

Pre-accident announcement...

thumb_image3_13.jpg

Post-accident announcement...

there is no need for a name change[/b]. The new ride is in no way related to the accident, and the park was just doing the "right thing" and the professional thing by pushing back the announcement to begin with.

This has been explained time and time again. Is there really a need for another explenation of this topic?

People are going to believe what they want, they will realize they were wrong come announcement time.

Oops. Never saw the first poster thing. Now I feel like an idiot. But no need to be dicks guys, seriously. It was a mistake.

To provide further visual verification that clearly, nothing has changed since pre-accident...

Pre-accident announcement...

thumb_image3_13.jpg

Post-accident announcement...

there is no need for a name change[/b]. The new ride is in no way related to the accident, and the park was just doing the "right thing" and the professional thing by pushing back the announcement to begin with.

This has been explained time and time again. Is there really a need for another explenation of this topic?

People are going to believe what they want, they will realize they were wrong come announcement time.

Oops. Never saw the first poster thing. Now I feel like an idiot. But no need to be dicks guys, seriously. It was a mistake.

Man up girlfriend. Nobody was being a dick to you. It's just that you and all the trolls that keep bringing up a name change are annoying.

^ If you you guys don't behave, cedar point will take the coaster track back to the coaster store, and there will be no coaster for 2016!

Thanks for the laugh!!!

---------------------------------------------------------

Any one know if there has been any more track delivered?! Can't wait to see vertical construction start!!!

^ If you you guys don't behave, cedar point will take the coaster track back to the coaster store, and there will be no coaster for 2016!

Can you tell me where the nearest Coasters R Us is located. I need one of those bad boys for my backyard.

Batavia, OH is only about 4 hours south of CP, and less than an hour from KI. I'm sure they can help you out.