TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Cedar Point (CP) Discussion Thread

p. 2030 - Top Thrill 2 announced!

Six Flags TV on the other hand is getting absolutely unbearable. I'd much rather wait in line for a ride at Six Flags that doesn't have it and listen to music than endless commercials turned up to the max.

Fun TV was a big surprise. I noticed at both KD and CP that the majority of the queues were fully engaged in the trivia, and the music videos did make the crowds more lively. I find Fun TV to be quite enjoyable myself, minus Taylor Swift.

I'm sorry,what? Can't process this.

Six Flags TV on the other hand is getting absolutely unbearable. I'd much rather wait in line for a ride at Six Flags that doesn't have it and listen to music than endless commercials turned up to the max.

Fun TV was a big surprise. I noticed at both KD and CP that the majority of the queues were fully engaged in the trivia, and the music videos did make the crowds more lively. I find Fun TV to be quite enjoyable myself, minus Taylor Swift.

I'm sorry,what? Can't process this.

Hard to tell if sarcasm, but

If it wasn't sarcasm he's saying he doesn't enjoy watching Taylor Swift music videos.

Sometimes, they'll throw Black Keys, Rob Zombie, or Evanescence

If they put some virtual reality imagery on Wicked Twister that would be really trippy. Like traveling through space or something weird. It might be better than being high... or how I imagine it to be

Few things are better than being high on a coaster. Lakeside Park's Cyclone+legal Colorado weed makes a Vettel woodie seem like a B&M hyper.

You sir, win the internet.

Still a better Love Story than Twilight

I'm just gonna type a blank space now... ____ can't think of a way to further this pun chain

On another note, has anyone seen the Brown track at CP/leaving the plant?... If not, you better keep praying it doesn't show up in Toronto!

If they put some virtual reality imagery on Wicked Twister that would be really trippy. Like traveling through space or something weird. It might be better than being high... or how I imagine it to be

Few things are better than being high on a coaster. Lakeside Park's Cyclone+legal Colorado weed makes a Vettel woodie seem like a B&M hyper.

I'm okay with this as long as it is OPTIONAL. I can already feel the random advertisements displaying on the HUD, "brought to you by GameFly!"

I'll give Cedar Fair credit, they're not overbearing with ads. Fun TV is a perfect example of this, it actually entertains people in line. Does it have an ad every now and then? Yes. But for the most part they have trivia, music videos and things that are there to keep the guests entertained.

Unlike Chance the gardener, I don't like to watch.

It's part of the spread of giant tv's everywhere. Even my bank has them in case someone waiting in line for three minutes is unable to cope without seeing advertisements and flashy fluff.

I'm okay with this as long as it is OPTIONAL. I can already feel the random advertisements displaying on the HUD, "brought to you by GameFly!"

I'll give Cedar Fair credit, they're not overbearing with ads. Fun TV is a perfect example of this, it actually entertains people in line. Does it have an ad every now and then? Yes. But for the most part they have trivia, music videos and things that are there to keep the guests entertained.

Unlike Chance the gardener, I don't like to watch.

It's part of the spread of giant tv's everywhere. Even my bank has them in case someone waiting in line for three minutes is unable to cope without seeing advertisements and flashy fluff.

Topic change: I wonder if CP will do a live stream of the announcement, sorta like KI did for Banshee, Carowinds did for F325, and Dollywood is about to do for Shot Rod/Lightning Rod.

^ If I were you I'd just make something up like "Oh yeah you can see some B&M pieces in Mean Streak's infield, you can get a great view of them from the mid course" just to force people to ride Mean Streak.

.. it's the simple fun in life.

^ If I were you I'd just make something up like "Oh yeah you can see some B&M pieces in Mean Streak's infield, you can get a great view of them from the mid course" just to force people to ride Mean Streak.

Tempting...and then when I don't have photos, it could still be legit because I was following CP's rule of no phones on rides! It's the perfect plan!!!