TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Cedar Point (CP) Discussion Thread

p. 2030 - Top Thrill 2 announced!

The paint job is looking very good! But please rotate your pictures next time

Hopefully, the trim brake removal happens. Either way, this is still going to be a great improvement!

I did rotate them but for some reason they didn't show up that way when I posted them. Oh well.

The colors really look great and I can't wait for this ride once it's done!

Edited by Ride On_17

Hopefully, the trim brake removal happens. Either way, this is still going to be a great improvement!

I did rotate them for some reason they didn't show up that way but I posted them. Oh well.

Thanks for posting. Sorry these guys are acting so immature. I wish we can be serious and focus on a more serious matter.

Anyway, can anyone confirm the rumor that Snake River falls was originally designed with a cobra roll but the State of Ohio would not approve?

I did rotate them for some reason they didn't show up that way but I posted them. Oh well.

Thanks for posting. Sorry these guys are acting so immature. I wish we can be serious and focus on a more serious matter.

Anyway, can anyone confirm the rumor that Snake River falls was originally designed with a cobra roll but the State of Ohio would not approve?

Roller coasters. srs bsns.

I like the new colors because they're something new and different. But I will have to say I liked the old ones better. Bizarre as the colors may have been, the red, yellow, and purple really POPPED, and I thought that was a great look. The orange looks okay too but it looks a bit...drab. It doesn't draw attention like the old colors did.

^I agree. I don't mind the new colors, but I wish it was still two different track colors so that the twistyness would be more apparent..

Me too, especially as that's a common thing with CF's B&Ms.

^I agree. I don't mind the new colors, but I wish it was still two different track colors so that the twistyness would be more apparent..

Excuse me? Flight Deck, Afterburn, Intimidator, Diamondback, Banshee, Vortex (Carowinds), Behemoth, and Dominator would like to have a word with you!

Excuse me? Flight Deck, Afterburn, Intimidator, Diamondback, Banshee, Vortex (Carowinds), Behemoth, and Dominator would like to have a word with you!

I think he means the actual track, not including the supports. All the coasters you listed have one primary track color, just a different support color.

image.jpg.214fb186e27d64c42d00403c4b2c5a44.jpg

image.jpg.3b8c0667ac90e7c0ca6e0aeb99e95c35.jpg