TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Cedar Point (CP) Discussion Thread

p. 2030 - Top Thrill 2 announced!

The "lemon chill" guy gave me an interesting conversation yesterday. Wicked twister will be changed to "the king" with cavalier colors. Meanstreak will be "silverstreak" in 2016. And finally mantis will have a green spine with red pillars and be known as "mantis inferno" featuring a redone second half of ride and the new sitdown trains will travel 10mph faster than the old mantis.

The Elephant Ear guy says you're full of sh*t!

I happened to be traveling on 23 north yesterday and saw a semi with something under the tarps. I could see much but it did have the B&M looking wheels sticking out. Now it coulda been some kind of machinery but the wheels did resemble a coasters wheels. It was heading north, however if it was coming from the B&M plant I imagine it would be coming up 71 or 75 north and not taking high street up through downtown Columbus.

I'm pretty sure they didn't walk into a meeting this morning and decide to change their 5 year plan. They're just trying to get people excited about the announcement next month.

They might have, but it would be really rare. I'm sure they didn't change anything (as you said) maybe this is a hint at Mantis staying.