TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Cedar Point (CP) Discussion Thread

p. 2030 - Top Thrill 2 announced!

Hmm.... negative much?

^^Was that supposed to be a shot at me?

LOL! Some of you people take my posts waaaay to seriously!

I figured I was safe with the winkers (and the disclaimer that is at the bottom of the webpage), but I guess not.

I was simply having fun with all of the comments and observations that have been mentioned about CP in the last few years - especially the one's where someone can always find something Debbie Downer-like to say about a parks new attraction or it's theming.

It's all about having some laughs, so thanks to the one's that "got it". Sorry if I offended anyone!

I should have posted this....

The funny or sad part is your predictions can likely come true!

I was not offended and looking at it again I can appreciate your sense of humor.

So actually I apologize for not doing that first.

Hmm.... negative much?

^^Was that supposed to be a shot at me?

LOL! Some of you people take my posts waaaay to seriously!

I figured I was safe with the winkers (and the disclaimer that is at the bottom of the webpage), but I guess not.

I was simply having fun with all of the comments and observations that have been mentioned about CP in the last few years - especially the one's where someone can always find something Debbie Downer-like to say about a parks new attraction or it's theming.

It's all about having some laughs, so thanks to the one's that "got it". Sorry if I offended anyone!

I should have posted this....

The funny or sad part is your predictions can likely come true!

I was not offended and looking at it again I can appreciate your sense of humor.

So actually I apologize for not doing that first.

Not a problem at all...thanks for acknowledging. I know that sometimes I can be kinda hard to figure out if I am being sarcastic, cynical or serious....but God forbid if I ever come across as serious!

^ I'm all for that!

Mean Streak is secluded on the other side of the train tracks, so they could be working on it during the season. I dont think many people would miss it, if they see whats going on!

Add some height to the lift hill, make it the "est" of all the categories of every hybrid out there! It would be interesting to watch the transformation as the season went on, then seeing the finished product on the next seasons opening day.

I hope Cedar Point is keeping an eye on the six flags projects with RMC!

^ I'm going to say that Darien Lake's Predator would be the first coaster in a non-Six Flags park to get the Rocky Mountain steel/wood conversion as "The Predator Unleashed".

LOL, but you think everything everywhere will involve Darien lake every time!

I cant wait for a POV of this thing!

^ I'm going to say that Darien Lake's Predator would be the first coaster in a non-Six Flags park to get the Rocky Mountain steel/wood conversion as "The Predator Unleashed".

I have to ask why you have Drachen Fire as your avatar?

Still holding up hope that it might be reincarnated at...gee, I don't know...let me guess....ummm....

untitled.png.9b9a073537870009bb30088571da2915.png

Disclaimer:

Not one to double post, but I wanted to specify that the above comment was a joke only and not meant to be taken seriously.

I repeat, the above comment was a joke only and not meant to be taken seriously!

Doubt it as Rocky Mountain has already had their hands on it for a while now, as far as re-tracking and maintenance goes. Also, just not a big enough park to foot the investment.

Liking the new sign for Power Tower. I wonder where they are going to put all the safety info that is just chillin on that bench there.

I really am not convinced it's gonna launch backwards through the whole course back to the lift hill. The train will have to go exceedingly fast to make it back to the chain and I fear that it will produce overwhelming forces to the train and it's passengers at the beginning, also B&M also are known to avoid launches. I believe that part of the animation was purely for hype.

I really am not convinced it's gonna launch backwards through the whole course back to the lift hill. The train will have to go exceedingly fast to make it back to the chain and I fear that it will produce overwhelming forces to the train and it's passengers at the beginning, also B&M also are known to avoid launches. I believe that part of the animation was purely for hype.

You don't know what B&M is capable of, you're not the engineer