TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Cedar Point (CP) Discussion Thread

p. 2030 - Top Thrill 2 announced!

Wow, this has been a long day apparently! I don't know where I thought I saw a place asking for a membership number, because you're right, they only ask for which club! Sorry for the confusion with that previous dumb post on my part! Time to go home.....and then join Club TPR!

Incidentally, I think this is a pretty awesome gesture by Cedar Point! I've always wondered what a media day was like.....looks like I'll get to find out in May!!

The difference this coaster has made to the park since my visit in August is amazing, totally opens up the area. Also I love the color scheme in front of the lake, hopefully Wicked Twister's line isn't affected too much by the GK crowds. I can't wait to see the finished project with the GK area and new entrance.

Hello, I accidentally paid for two different Hampton Inn hotels in Sandusky on Thursday, May 23, and would like to offer one of those hotel rooms to anyone interested for a very good deal - $50. That is the night of the season pass holder event on Gate Keeper after the park closes to the public. Please let me know if you plan to be there and haven't made hotel arrangements yet. Thanks.

Holy crap!!! The limbs were ripped off those dummies

It's great to see the ride testing, I've been waiting to see that beautiful blue track come to life. I think this is the most attention I've given to a coaster's construction, and every massive step like this one towards opening day just gives me a new reason to be excited for my trip this summer.