TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Cedar Point (CP) Discussion Thread

p. 2030 - Top Thrill 2 announced!

^^I must respectfully disagree:

We all have opinions. Wasn't saying mine is right, but I can daydream based on the photos just posted. Sorry, I should have said "supports surrounded sand". Seeing that Wicked Twister has sand around it's supports, there may be a chance it could happen.

He wasnt talking to you. He was talking to the guy 2 posts above you.. that's what ^^ means.

Don't have a clue how it will ride, as I've yet to even ride a Wing coaster yet, but there's no question that this thing looks absolutely stunning! I am in awe of the colors and its placement along the lake.

Looking forward to returning to the Point (and the Breakers Friday's ) this year to take Gatekeeper for a spin!

Rode X- Flight in Chicago. It was very smooth and fast. The best part is this Gate Keeper is quite a monster compared to that.

If Gate Keeper is as smooth as X Flight it will surpass Millenium Force and Top Thrill Dragster in attendence.

Don't have a clue how it will ride, as I've yet to even ride a Wing coaster yet, but there's no question that this thing looks absolutely stunning! I am in awe of the colors and its placement along the lake.

Looking forward to returning to the Point (and the Breakers Friday's ) this year to take Gatekeeper for a spin!

Rode X- Flight in Chicago. It was very smooth and fast. The best part is this Gate Keeper is quite a monster compared to that.

If Gate Keeper is as smooth as X Flight it will surpass Millenium Force and Top Thrill Dragster in attendence.

That's kinda a stretch. Maverick had come close, but I don't think it surpasses MF or TTD. I definitely see it passing up Raptor and Maverick though. Who knows? Maybe after opening year the lines will stay as long as they will be in 2013. That would be impressive.

She's a great coaster. That helix is a reminder that this thing is fun to the end.

^ Although Magnum still gets the best ridership in the whole park.

What do you expect, it's not an Intamin. So it is actually going to be a thing called "open".