TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Cedar Point (CP) Discussion Thread

p. 2030 - Top Thrill 2 announced!

Also, no trim!

Wait until we see a picture of the airtime hill from an angle where you can tell whether there's holes in the spine at the steepest point - that's where B&M tends to place their trims on their hyper hills. It's still very possible that it just hasn't been installed yet, but you can't tell if they've got the spot there for it or not. I don't think a B&M with trims in the video has yet to be installed without the trims in real life, so we'll see.

I sincerely hope it doesn't have a trim. Not because I think it will have any impact whatsoever on the ride experience, but because I don't feel like reading through 10 pages of posts about the trim brake. Nobody expects this to be a super intense coaster anyway so I'm not worried about trims. I'm sure it will deliver a fun ride with or without them.

Wow, this coaster is beautiful. Good decision by Cedar Point.

I agree that it's beautiful and I'm sure the ride will be great, but beauty isn't really an indicator of a "good decision" on a coaster. The most beautiful coaster in the park is probably Mean Streak and that ride is crap.