TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Cedar Point (CP) Discussion Thread

p. 2030 - Top Thrill 2 announced!

My favorite part is when it launches you backwards out of the final breaks!!!!!!!!!

That is going to be the best part of the ride. I wonder how that will work with 3 train operation, but I'm sure CP knows what they are doing.

Man I sure hope that's just sarcasm... :-/

Edited by Stitch_101

My favorite part is when it launches you backwards out of the final breaks!!!!!!!!!

That is going to be the best part of the ride. I wonder how that will work with 3 train operation, but I'm sure CP knows what they are doing.

It's obviously a low-capacity, single train ride ala Wicked Twister. This should make for excruciating 4-5 hour waits.

Hilarious responses to this coaster. It will be interesting, that's for sure. I haven't ridden a wingrider yet so I cannot comment on how they ride, but hey, CP is getting another coaster. Look forward to riding this next year. Now if only they would replace Mean Streak...

When this thing opens, it's gonna be the best Wing Rider in Ohio. I do like the whole "Ride layout designed specifically for Cedar Point" part of the press release, must just be Cedar Fair's way of saying "this ride was totally designed for this park, not for one of our other parks and then sent here instead."

Edited by DerekRx