TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Cedar Point (CP) Discussion Thread

p. 2030 - Top Thrill 2 announced!

New clue has been posted for the new attraction:

0 7 91 97 21 2

When I translated the numbers to letters and then re-organized them I got "giga babi". I have a feeling this is a false clue.

For all we know Cear Point would name the coaster "Giga Baby"!

I would stop translating the numbers into letters and would look more at the numbers as dates. That and do some addition, multiplying and subtraction and you might come up with some rather interesting information

What is the purpose of false clues if several newspapers have already reported the leaked information of a wing-rider?

By reading the blog, I feel that CP has supposedly fooled people with false information. But, what info have they released? We have a leak and crates, etc. Based on this info, we can assume that the ride is likely a wing-rider. However, if these are the only clues/info available to is, how are they actually fooling anybody? Unless, of course, the newspaper article and labels on those crates are pieces of disinformation.

I can only hope CP is that savy. But, am I giving them too much credit? Surely, another giga or mega-lite would brighten my day.

Edited by Intaman

If you do Math you can come out with 1029, That could when they do an announcement. Since that is the day after the park closes for the winter.

I can't imagine them announcing the attraction in october, let alone the end of october.

^Although unlikely, it is possible. They've waited longer to announce a ride. I remember Top Thrill Dragster was announced on my birthday in 2003 which was January 9. So it's definitely possible but I'd guess it will be announced by season's end.

^ Yeah, agreed. October doesn't seem unreasonable at all, and about on par with a lot of previous announcements, give or take (Maverick was announced in beginning to mid-September). That just gives them plenty of time to tease and build hype.

I would stop translating the numbers into letters and would look more at the numbers as dates. That and do some addition, multiplying and subtraction and you might come up with some rather interesting information

9/9/2012 17

I dont usually take part in these but thats what I came up with for just rearranging.

9/9/2012 17

I dont usually take part in these but thats what I came up with for just rearranging.

That actually makes sense! If they are adding two coasters next year, then their count would be 17 again, and the announcement should be made on September 9th! GENIUS!

^With the removal of DT and the addition of the supposed coaster next year, it would still be 16.

he said of they added TWO.

So it's pretty much afficial that CP will get a new coaster next year "Lookout for Inversions", "we might have a new competitor to throw in the ring"; I'd say it's a coaster.

But we are supposed to "lookout for false clues".