TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

New Six Flags Season Pass!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you order your season pass online or did they send you a complementary one that you need to activate? Because my sisters came in the mail and my mom sent it up here to school and her season pass is blue.

I ordered mine on-line but I got it renewed so I wont have to go wait in the 45min line to get a new one. A blue pass! Cool! Which park? Mine is for Six Flags Elitch Gardens. Maybe the blue is a premium park pass?

Elissia, I think they do certain passes for different parts of the US maybe? They may have Mr. Six on the season passes in the west while the blue passes may be in the east?

We got our new passes at the park this year, since we had Astoworld season passes last year, then two weeks later, I get a mailing from SFOT with 4 new passes in them all for me .. 2 have my photo on their of me, but not the same as my new 2005 pass and two others have what appears to be the background and someone blurred.

Very odd .. haven't used the pass since then .. I've asked my friends at the park to explain this, they have no clue why this happened.

I hadn't thought of that. I checked the Six Flags web site and sure enough, August 28 is a private event. There's private events in May too. I wonder why those dates weren't printed. Hmmm...

I got my SFGAm passes last October, before the park even closed because they had some super deal where you would Huricane Harbor free then a couple days ago they sent me a pass in the mail and it was the same except it was blue and it had a 2 year old picture of me on it! then t validate it you have to activate it online, I heard this is a test market thing that SF is trying to do for all people how had passes last year get.

Actually, I'd already long renewed my SFMW pass when I got the blue thingy in the mail. It came with a handful of special freebies available only to those who'd waited to renew. The price had gone up by 5 bucks, but I still felt a bit burned, as SF had had my money for months, but rewarded the procrastinators with extra perks.

Hey! Leave him alone, maybe he's just excited about having the Old Guy on his pass!

Whoa! I was just wondering Elissa . My fault! My fault! In that case, yeah, I must say, I think they are cool season passes this year. I just got mine processed last Sunday. A lot of people can't stand Mr. Six but I think it is a great gimmick.

why is the Elitch Gardens season pass not good on Sunday, August 28? My SFOG season pass has no such restriction!

This is either one of a few things;

1. Employee day

2. Concert at Pepsi Center

Its probly just employee day, all the employee's have a party and go ride rides, I think so...

I have a Six Flags New England Season Pass from last year and I was thinking of renewing it online but I live in Australia but I am not sure whether they would accept renewals from Australia?

It would be to not have to stuff around buying a pass at the park and SFNE appears to be cheaper than some of the other parks I plan on going to.

I deliberately brought a season pass because I was going to more than two six flags parks on my month long 2004 trip and Six Flags New England was the first park I went to. So I got plenty of value out of the pass and this year, if I come over I will go to Magic Mountain, Great Adventure, Darien Lake, La Ronde, and maybe even New England again if I've got time - so it's good value.

I do my homework when I come to the USA and plan to get maximum value.

Hi, Just a thought about the different coloured passes, it could be a way the marketing department of SF tracks the trends of it's patrons.

ie.) How many people purchase online in advance, how many purchase last minute online or at the gate.

It also could be a way they track people from different parts of the country visiting other parks, to help facilitate their ride exchange programs.

PS: This is my first post

^ Seems highly unlikely. That info goes into the database when you buy pass or ticket, regardless, and the scanning machines at the gate don't register the color of your pass, just the barcode.

Dont know if it's happened to you, but SF parks occasionally send around employees with PDAs to the queues before the park opens, randomly asking some patrons what their home ZIP codes are, how many times they've been to that park, etc. Since the selection process seems totally slapdash, I've wondered how statistically valid that info actually is...

Welcome to the board!