TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

My Personal Airport Hell

SharkTums

Ok, so it's not enough that the weather has delayed our flight by almost 4 hours... See this thread: http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=28640&start=50

But, now I've got loud obnoxious LA guy next to me. First he was on the phone for about 30 minutes talking loudly about organic this, and I know this person, and I'm so awesome, and blah blah blah. Then all of a sudden I hear really super loud music. IT'S HIM!!! I step over my phone cubicle and give him a dirty look, robb asks him to turn it down, but nothing is working!!! I can't believe this!!!!

Loud Guy.MPG

I hope you can hear how loud his stuff is! It's actually even louder right now!!!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, on a connecting flight back from London, some kid took a poop in his pants and could smell it through the entire 3 hour flight! What co-centric circle of Hell was I in?

For that matter, what co-centric circle of Hell was Elissa in?

Since he's so concerned about who he knows, I would ask him if he knows who you are and them tell him that he obviously knows no-one if he doesn't know you and that you'll make sure all the people he's talked about over the phone know what an abnoxious jackass he is and make sure he loses all the connections he apparently thinks are so important.

Since he's so concerned about who he knows, I would ask him if he knows who you are and them tell him that he obviously knows no-one if he doesn't know you and that you'll make sure all the people he's talked about over the phone know what an abnoxious jackass he is and make sure he loses all the connections he apparently thinks are so important.

That had to be one of the longest sentences ever. I don't know why that was so funny.

what

You couldn't really see the guy very much, but it looked like Dan from what you could see.

Maybe we should email him and find out......

The best way to deal with obnoxious people like that is to have 1 or 2 very bad songs (death metal or really sappy country) on your computer and just blare them over and over until the other person stops. I have "Have You Forgotten" by Daryl Worley on my laptop for this very reason.

what

Hey now. It was late and it does make sense, it just needed more punctuation. At least I spelled most of the words correctly.

^ Our crappy little Canadair Regional Jet that we get all the time at my local airport was freaking scary. We were on the tarmac at O'Hare, waiting for clearance due to storms near my home airport. All of a sudden there was this piercing, loud, prolonged, high-pitched beeping noise coming from the row behind me (the emergency exit row). It continued on for about 30 seconds before it subsided. Then, it did it again. And one more time after that. We had no idea what the hell was going on, and it was a tad concerning.

Those jets are total POS's... they are really uncomfortable and unreliable.